Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

EorayMel posted:

Also I have always had twitter embeds disabled on something awful and the percentage of posts that are just mind-numbing lines of pale blue URLs is almost saddening

look at this nerd, thinks theyre too cool for the lolz factory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
musk is rapidly approaching the grandma look that every white dude with lovely health has

imagine that nutting in you then you gotta raise his kids

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bad Purchase posted:

he will tweet the n word, nobody can stop him

its fine hes african american

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
you cant own memes but people have been brutally owned by memes. makes u think....

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

EVIL Gibson posted:

edit: yah Elon should be fined for pulling out if he was shown any sensitive information which, from his responses, were quite sensitive.

i dunno do we really want elon to form a connection between pulling out and bad things happening?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/mannyfidel/status/1546992447770824705?s=20&t=BvX2USSk3NBNts8DcrZp9A

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

stratdax posted:

Who pays more taxes to the state of delaware, tesla or twitter? Or does every company incorporate there because they don't pay any taxes at all.

any state or country where every company is scrambling to incorporate means the companies cut a check to the guy in charge instead of having to pay taxes that'd cost ten times more

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
call me petty but that hairless gently caress goblin could bankroll a car that runs on water and dispenses drivers side blowjobs and i still wouldnt want to give him money

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/therealcliffyb/status/1549950701186564097?s=20&t=sb5cFpg14bCKxtV7zBDanw

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i mean billionaires are all huge sluts, men and women. i think with elon it keeps getting leaked. probably by elon

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
andrew wk is a job title, not a name

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
andrew wk is the only outsider that took playing at gathering of the juggalos in stride

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Klyith posted:

As far as the sex stuff goes, it seems to be pretty male. So socialization, and probably a bit of :biotruths:. There aren't as many prominent female billionaires but I've never heard of one having crazy sex scandals.

some rich lady just got caught loving a 14 year old three times in one day but i dont know if she was a billionaire or a garden variety millionaire rapist

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ilmucche posted:

The thread is waiting for the next big elon lol

The twitter fuckup is probably occupying most of his time so he has less time to be a fuckup in other areas

dont worry im sure hes stress banging some mutant babies in to other billionaires wives in the meantime

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol a $130k tesla caught fire down the street from me

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
found a new demo vid of tesla autopilot

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BadPerfumedFlatcoatretriever-mobile.mp4

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

dr_rat posted:

What's this from. Seem to remember it was an add for something stupid like insurance, or pepsi or somesuch.

an irish anti speeding psa

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i guess costs would seem pretty high if you started learning about economies using an apartheid emerald mine

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zil posted:

He is such a dumb rear end. Like seriously how does he get any serious scientists to work on his stupid ideas?

had a friend who worked at spacex and everyone is stealing all the money they can because musk keeps writing blank checks lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
ukraine better pay up or musk is going to call them all pedophiles

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Wendigee posted:

its almost like saudi arabia is has been huffing its own oil farts for decades and is starting to believe the hallucinations

saudi arabia is the country version of a trashy redneck who wins the lottery

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
normally when a dictator starts trying to teach dogs to perform opera things get a little coup-y so looking forward to how the false moon trench city plan works out

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

goatface posted:

He looks quite cheerful there, especially compared with every picture of him and Trump.

if you dont know anything about elon he comes off as a cool dude, but trib is immediately recognizable as a parody of a charles dickens capitalist

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

goatface posted:

There will be 250 human moderators dealing with the most serious cases, as long as they've already cleared through the backlog of carefully checking every tweet mentioning "elon" or "musk".

my muskrat gimmick account is on borrowed time

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

IBroughttheFunk posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1587873929443565572

Haha, look at this self-congratulatory rear end in a top hat giving himself a big pat on the back for turning a dumpster fire into an even bigger dumpster fire.

no sir theyre saying boourns

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

davecrazy posted:

Can some one, anyone ask the Tesla board or SpaceX board what their feelings on Elon's attention being consumed by this Twitter takeover.

i know someone who worked at spacex and they said pretty much every manager is stealing as much money as they can because elon writes blank checks and never bothers to look in to things so this is probably a field day

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

sitting in my antifa command center, hitting the speed dial to five different countries leaders, letting them know its time to go after magapatriot1488's twitter account. the space cannon begins charging

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
tumblr allows tiddies again just as all this goes down hail to the new old king

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im hacking the twitter mainframe now

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
While there are some classical fanbois and classical haters of the variety you described, in regards to Elon, just as there are with other super-famous people, I think in Elon's case, there is also a whole separate aspect in addition to just that alone.

And that is, what I would refer to as "the proxy war".

Much like the Vietnam war was more than merely a war between North Vietnam and South Vietnam, and was also a proxy war between The U.S./West (capitalism, freedom, democracy) vs USSR (Marxism, oppression, totalitarianism, torture chambers, gulags, etc), with Vietnam serving as the proxy point of battle to see if we could stop the spread of the Marxists as they clearly wanted to keep expanding, if we didn't get in their way, and eventually try to conquer the whole world.

In a similar way, that's what is going on with the pro-Elon vs anti-Elon thing.

A large chunk of the anti-Elon crowd don't even know or care much about Elon himself. He just functions as a figurehead or symbol of sorts, to them, as they are by and large, leftists, Marxists, etc, who hate capitalism, billionaires, and so on, indiscriminately. So, since he happens to be the richest and most famous of all the billionaires right now, he's badguy #1 in their eyes, regardless of what good things he is doing, or any of that stuff.

And on the flip side, you have the counter-proxyists fighting against those proxy-fighters from the opposing side, as well.

Now, all of that probably sounds pretty exotic and wild and ridiculous and so on, if you haven't been paying close attention. But, it's actually not. I think I'm actually correct about this dynamic genuinely being there, and being a large chunk of what's going on with all of this.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nelson Mandingo posted:

You know DARE is a ridiculous concept. I think Elon's behavior is what you should point to as a way to highlight the pitfalls of drug addictions.

roll 3 hours of jrop, musk, and busey instead of having a cop lie to kids

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i am amazed people who constantly use the internet still dont have an ad blocker

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

AARD VARKMAN posted:

robo jackoff

my favorite

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Quorum posted:

That tweet was from four years ago, although the scientists at the International Meltdown Observatory are currently projecting a full mask-off tweet from Elon within three weeks.

its been like three days i dont think elon is going to last 3 weeks

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

big black turnout posted:

On one hand I think he has to be aware of SA on the other hand I fully believe he spent that time going "oh ho ho this Eric Bauman fellow sure is funny"

musk definitely woulda accidentally posted a banme or got instantly obliterated for a bad post in 2000

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Musk bans Jeph Jaques for jokes and then proceeds to humiliate himself even more. Honestly I have no doubt he's on drugs or just intoxicated at this point.

how long ago did he buy twitter? because he hasnt slept since which probably explains a lot

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
that scene in a movie where the bad guys empire is crumbling so hes starting to lose it but its over a bird website

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

explosivo posted:

Except the bad guy still has more money than we can even fathom and will be fine after twitter dies

i dont think you can describe his manic tantrums as fine

yeah dude can buy anything he wants but he's obviously miserable lmbo

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/DAVID_FIRTH/status/1589300378394562561?s=20&t=WFR_5DTGLzLyShgT55qPpw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

nexous posted:

Here is the helpful chart

if its from WSJ then its puffed up to make them look even better lmao