Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

E the Shaggy posted:

What’s truly hilarious about this is that Elon probably has already made the decision to step down after getting chewed out by his investors, so The Quartering (aka I have three gay fathers actually) is doing all this for nothing.

He's also the "I just peed down a drain in my basement live on the internet because my wife went out to dinner without me for reasons I'm not going to talk about and it made me mad and extremely drunk" guy, the "I got banned for life from anything Magic The Gathering related because I stalked and doxxed a cosplayer who made me mad because she was a woman" guy, the "I poo poo myself so bad I had to throw my pants away in the bathroom garbage can at a Wal-Mart" guy, and the "Hitler was nominated for a Nobel Prize, what have you losers done with your life?" guy :eng101:

The fact that his human skidmark is playing (the latest) Jiminy Cricket to Musk's hollow headed Pinocchio is hilarious and horrifying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I had to describe/explain The Quartering to a friend tonight because of this and the way I phrased it was "think of every possible way a human being could be awful and unloveable and Jeremy Hambly will find a way to make you go "...Woah, holy poo poo, I wasn't expecting THAT"."

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Erebus posted:

There was some interview around the release of Captain Marvel where she said she didn't care about the opinion of a white male movie reviewer and angry youtube boys have made entire careers out of being offended on behalf of all men

The exact quote from Larson was in regards to the movie A Wrinkle In Time getting negative reviews saying there should probably be fewer white men reviewing movies like that and more maybe more reviewers who resemble the makeup of the film's cast (which was like 90% people of colour, plus Chris Pine) to get a more accurate view of the film.

People like The Quartering only heard the "there should be fewer white men" part, thought she was advocating white genocide, and now are going to be angry about her till the day they actually all die.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

MikeJF posted:

He's gonna ban everyone who voted yes.

That was my thought from the beginning. This is just a honey trap.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

What's the opposite of "go woke go broke"?

"go fash lose cash"

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Its weirder than that. I literally made a new google account just to get away from grifter youtube outrage merchants. That dude literially made bank by loving yelling "GO WOKE GO BROKE"

brie said something like "if you dont like it then its not for you" or maybe it was a "then dont see the movie then"

Oh yeah I think I might be confusing his hate boner for brie with his "notice me senpai" Please notice me senpai" for that Gina lady that got kicked off of Mandalorian.

Anyway the brie thing isnt anything near gamergate levels it was IMO just thing to whine about while promoting his sponsors.

the comic book/movie culture war is so stupid. The only aspect I find fascinating is how it started with iron man and now it covers so many movies and tv show I ve lost track of every.

To bring it back on point jermey doing notice me elon musk is just sad, and I hope he and his wife dont get impregnated by musk

There's YouTube channel blocker extensions you can get for most major browsers now. With just one click you can disappear these assholes from your virtual life forever.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

geonetix posted:

Pretending there is anyone left at Twitter HQ except bored security guards

There's still like, what, 50 to 100 people there that Musk is forcing to live, work, and sleep there in jury rigged hotel room spaces because they're all there on work visas and Musk will deport them if they try to leave. So yeah, the slaves are still there. Security isn't there to keep anyone out, they're there to keep the servants in.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Hobo Clown posted:

I can't believe Elon Musk loving killed himself

He found a speed strat in the Lowtax speedrun that skips the "willingly spend yourself into insolvency to spite your ex-wifes and children" stage and just gets him right to the shotgun.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

MiracleFlare posted:

I understand Musky's plight, for I too was criticized on the internet when I posted my ramblings online and was called an unfunny loser, and I too made a dramatic post about how everyone should be careful what they wished for and then left the site forever to sulk in silence

also I was 11 years old

I get called an unfunny loser idiot on SA a bunch too. I get miffed about it for like 20 minutes, get distracted by something because I have ADD, and then go on shitposting and pissing off dillholes who then call me an idiot. It's a cycle. Elon never reaches the "I get over it" phase and just keeps getting madder and madder.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Pookah posted:

LET THIS SINK IN

I hope when this is all over we get footage of him walking out of Twitter HQ carrying the same sink, only just absolutely dejected and broken so we have hilarious before and after pictures to contrast with.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

big black turnout posted:

Tired: Twitter as a bank
Wired: Twitter as a weed delivery service

:snoop::snoop: SMOKE TWEETS EVERY DAY :snoop::snoop:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Zil posted:

citation needed

The man has not made a tweet since he was unbanned. Though it's less "Trump is not stupid" and more "Trump will die bitter and mad at Twitter and Elon". That's what's keeping him from tweeting.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Shishkahuben posted:

https://twitter.com/tamoorh/status/1604726339009155072?t=povWFkvk3iUsooGWTL7fCw&s=19

Everything this thing touches predictably turns to poo poo but the level of groveling and hair shirting is a new level of pathetic

:lol: he sobered up and deleted all the Musk simping tweets. Thank god this guy only runs a lovely YouTube channel because Drunk Quartering would give Drunk Lowtax a run for his money in terms of "destroying something whilst blotto as gently caress, and then waking up to chaos in the morning".

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

MrQwerty posted:

Lol nobody gives a poo poo about Hunter Biden being a Cool Dude™ except for them

The only thing I've learned from these Twitter Files is that Hunter Biden has a massive dong, which most likely means that Joe Biden also has an absolutely massive LBJ-sized cock.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

MrQwerty posted:

Lmfao that was one of the most pathetic meltdowns I've ever watched

He once peed in his basement live on a stream in front of dozens of people because he was mad his wife went out to a pizza restaurant for dinner without him so he got drunk and played Fall Guys until he pissed himself. Melting down over really tiny poo poo people with normal emotional intelligence wouldn't even tweak to is the norm for Jeremy Hambly.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Hobo Clown posted:

https://twitter.com/TheQuartering/status/1604914006803681280?s=20&t=ga7-CAhc0uZy8FQz-SDrlg

Lmao this dork went from "this is bigger than 9/11 😭😭" to "it's just an internet poll 😂 😂" real quick

For posterity:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Kale posted:

It's the alt-rights absolute most beloved emoji without question

That and the woman in the green jacket and toque who screamed when she found out Trump was going to president.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

The Postman posted:

can you imagine having this guy's brain lmao

The good news is you wouldn't have the self awareness to be horrified about it if you did :haw:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

SlimGoodbody posted:

Even in a world with billions of people, I struggle to understand how someone this patently pathetic could accrue hundreds of thousands of followers.

There's a lot of blood-chillingly stupid people out there. He speaks for them.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

TulliusCicero posted:

:stonklol:

What the gently caress?!

Why is Grimes like a loving goony wierdo vortex? What is her appeal? Is it the "Thinks she is a pixie" thing?

Yes. She's some loopy space weirdo who thinks she's an elf and she attracts other likeminded goobers prone to similar magical thinking like Elonk. She is a one woman Final Fantasy VII House or Otherkin movement.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Tippecanoe posted:

They were never married actually

And yet somehow their breakup obliterated him worse than some legitimate divorces do to people.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

E the Shaggy posted:

Grimes and Musk make a lot more sense when you think about how they both look up to Griffith from Berserk:

She admires him because he's pretty and mentally unstable like she is. He admires him because he became a god and started raping people with impunity like he wants to do.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

confused posted:

If he does limitting it to Twitter Blue users, it will be hilarious when only a couple of thosand people vote on it.

Doubly so if he still loses the rigged poll too.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

jeffreyw posted:

That’s the beauty of it. No matter what he does, he’ll never exit the self own zone.

Like Mephistopheles, he is always in hell, because he takes his hell with him wherever he goes.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Infinitum posted:

Post media that slobs Musks knob for what a genius he is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bgMCNXzNtE

To be fair to Discovery, that clip was from a time when 90% of the world only knew Elon Musk as "the SpaceX and Tesla guy who's going to build a mansion on Mars and just launched his car into the sun on a rocket." The great awakening to what a loser shithead he was came about a year later.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

GreenBuckanneer posted:

sure is free and honest voting when you have to pay to participate in voting

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

The X-man cometh posted:

Wouldn't all the legacy blue checkmarks outvote the paid ones? He's going to lose the checkmark-only vote too.

Twitter Blue means only the "This MFer paid for Twitter" crowd gets to vote. Legacy checkmarks are excluded.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

confused posted:

I don't know how Musk transitioned from having retatively normal comedy tastes to thinking that The Babylon Bee funny.

Grimes left him for a trans woman and the Bee was the #1 name in transphobia on Twitter at the time. And Musk is a empty cup in search of volume, so the Bee provided. When they got banned, that was when he decided to buy Twitter. He spent $44 billion dollars to unban the Babylon Bee. Everything else is a knock-on effect from that choice.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Infinitum posted:

Counterpoint: Billionaries aren't real people and should be bullied mercilessly

I think billionaires are actually great people

FOR ME TO POOP ON

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Frank Frank posted:

I like to think Elon reads SA and Reddit but doesn’t dare post here.

I am Elon Musk and I most certainly DO post here :colbert:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Cthulu Carl posted:

There's a bunch of lightning, some dude stands up and yells "MARGIN CAAAAAAAAALLLLL!" Then a really bad cover of the Mortal Kombat theme starts playing.

What number do we need to get to for Shang Tsung to appear and go "FINISH HIM!"?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Hobo Clown posted:

His great idea of hiring a non-idiot CEO is right there in his tweet, idiot

Idiots are rarely able to identify and quality check people who are not idiots themselves, so that's a losing prospect. See: the 75 years worth of scientifically enumerated hollow-skulled morons Donald Trump has surrounded himself with.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

PostNouveau posted:

Lt. Broccoli saved the Enterprise on several occasions. You could never claim he was a bad engineer.

The man got Voyager home from the Delta Quadrant as well. He's a loving legend.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

The Postman posted:

Thinking about the time Musk tried to hold his own in that call with a bunch of journalists pressing him on his website's policies lmao

And he bailed after, what 2 minutes? And then pulled the plug on literally all of Twitter's ability to host conference calls so no one else could get together and laugh at him in private.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Kashuno posted:

how are the twitter files on part 8??

Because they've been dropping like one every 2 days and they've just been 100 page tweets of inside baseball non-issues that even terminally online people don't give a poo poo about.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

The Alchemist posted:

Elon Musk is Rick Biish.

It's like he was trying to find a way to say "I'm Rick James, bitch" and "I'm rich, bitch" at the same time and that was what came out instead.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Tiny Timbs posted:

love ya mooch

I love how both Michael Avenatti and The Mooch were things at the same time, and the guy you'd think would have gone to prison out the two of them turned out to be a pretty decent guy, and the guy you thought was the decent one is now in the slammer :v:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Mx. posted:

Ah well something something go woke go broke

Go simp... I don't know how to finish that rhyme but this dipshit lost an assload of money today so :newlol:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Hey, today is also the first time a lot of Elon Musk supporters also took a bath in a long while 🤣🤣🤣

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

cr0y posted:

Oddly enough this just came across my reddit scrolling.

The algorithm knows :tinfoil:

Today I learned I would be considered black by the Apartheid era South African government. Interesting :elon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

BigglesSWE posted:

Elon’s voice sounds like plain white toast taste.

He sounds physically painful to listen to because it seems like he struggles to articulate even basic thoughts let alone complex ones. Like verbalizing is legitimately difficult for him. I could not imagine trying to have even a simple conversation with him because I think it would basically end like that Twitter call did, "Oh my god, you're a loving moron. Stop talking!"