Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

Soggy Muffin posted:

This thread used to move like 3 pages a day now it’s moved 30 pages while I was working. Wtf happened

Nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

Data Graham posted:

That "Don't Look Up" movie fell out of the public consciousness pretty fast but while its Trump analogue was the main floor show, its Musk analogue sure ended up being even more on the mark

Probably because it was unwatchable trash and the only attention it got was whatever the studio felt like paying for.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
Did twitter die yet

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

egg_dog posted:

Went to the book shop and placed an order for the book 'How to scam people using a book '. It hasn't arrived yet and it has been a few weeks (maybe it is a scam! (Maybe the book is the scam!!!) 🤣🤣🤣 ) 🤣

forum20

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
I have never played a zombie game or watched a zombie media and honestly think it's lazy poo poo tier content.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

Gubbinal Girl posted:

What's the point of open sourcing it after all the bugs have been removed? You're just giving away the secret recipe at that point

Transparency about how things are promoted I guess. Like who gives a poo poo though - if you're too loving dense to recognise that the proprietary service you're using does whatever pays best/works in favour of the owners biases then it's already too late for you anyway.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
I like the blue checks there I said it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

Captain Hygiene posted:

Thought you could hide at the bottom of a page, huh

Never has so much been said about so little

:okpos: