Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you happy with how your team drafted?
Are you kidding, we're Super Bowl bound!!!
Meh, it wasn't bad, but it could've gone worse.
Man, I sure hope the front office knows what they're doing.
Green Bay
View Results

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Y’all think GB invested enough into wrs? I expected GB to invest more premium picks in the WR position.

A second rounder and a fourth rounder (plus some later rounds) is a shotgun approach I suppose. I feel like they need two decent contributors from this class.

Then again Rodgers makes most WRs look good.

I think they did fine. Watson has great potential, and at least one of Doubs/Toure should stick. I did a stupid amount of mock drafts, and realized that there was no way we were getting any of London/Wilson/Williams without giving up both firsts, and potentially more. And given the choice, I’d rather go with Watson plus filling in the defensive gaps.

The one position I wanted us to address that we didn’t was TE, so we’ll see how that goes in the next month or two with FA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Hizawk posted:

If any two of the QBs drafted this year hit, we will never see QBs missed in the first round ever again.

Who's going to start them any time soon, other than possibly the Steelers?

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

kiimo posted:

If you're wondering how Leo Chenal is going over with Chiefs fans...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5GthM254Ok

He was so fun to watch, that Army game in particular was the Leo Show, just blowing up the triple option as the ball was snapped so many times.