Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

fart simpson posted:

they mostly do cook as well but the really cheap ones might not be that durable. the enamel will crack easily

i'm on year ten of a 40 dollar dutch oven, enameled inside and out. it's not indestructible but it's sturdy enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
cast iron is like the lowest possible cost per year cookware you can buy. even if you gently caress it up you can 100% restore it with a $1.99 wire wheel on a drill and a nickel's worth of veg oil

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

- [x] Fixed dome light in car
- [x] Bought 30 cu ft of soil to finally fill up the raised beds I made 1.5 years ago, will be delivered next week
- [x] Drove the car across town using backroads doing erands, really enjoying driving the little guy
- [x] Potted/replanted 6 little japanese maple seedlings found in the yard
- [x] Planted both French thyme and German camomile
- [x] Got 2 solid hours of weeds pulling in, or about 1/8th of the whole job :shepface:
- [x] Got centralized logging working in my new raspberry pi cluster, went with fluentbit + elasticsearch + grafana, up next is using vault and cert-manager for certs and TLS stuff
- [x] Played and trained with Garamond a whole lot, his recall is getting more reliable
- [x] Caught up with the two Coursera courses I'm doing (one on Norse mythology's known history, one on the history of the Mediterranean)
- [x] My crop of flax is starting to sprout! Or at least the parts that Gary hasn't destroyed are

drat solid weekend, drat solid

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

monday is nearly over yo

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

got most of the apartment move done. just a few more knick-knacks and kitchen stuff to pick up, and a lot of cleanup to go, but all the important stuff's taken care of

more chipped & messed-up drywall than i'd thought. might be easier to just let them have my security deposit lol

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Moo Cowabunga posted:

monday is nearly over yo

monday is a holiday for me, still the weekend!

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

distortion park posted:

monday is a holiday for me, still the weekend!

you got 2.5 hours of your weekend left.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
i had a good weekend

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Moo Cowabunga posted:

you got 2.5 hours of your weekend left.

monday, tuesday, wednesday are all holidays here

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

posting during the week bump :ninja:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
you know what they say, it’s Friday somewhere

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

old man rotor doesnt even know what day it is any more. sad, really.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it’s tuesday and I feel like poo poo

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

time to take a Tuesday morning rat

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i am officially a junior dev now
cool

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
Congrats hbag! Soak up all the knowledge you can and you'll do great.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Moo Cowabunga posted:

time to take a Tuesday morning rat

i wanna call in sick, I have 16 days sick leave owing, but i’ve contacted the one pharmacist i know who could and she hasn’t gotten back to me so off to work i go :negative:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

poo poo mate that’s no good. gotta rest up to power through.

also, Tuesday, famously not part of the weekend, is fast approaching sunset here. and yet, old man rotor’s thread remains open. what a time to be alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
rotor-sama est en vacances so ill do the needful