Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
I’ll take a wildly incorrect stab at things

West

Flames beats Stars in 5

Oilers beats Kings in 6

AV’s beat Preds in 4

Wild beat Blues in 7

East

Panthers beat Caps in 6

Leafs beat Lightning in 7

Bruins beat Canes in 7

Rangers beat Pens in 7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Avs in 7
Flames in 6
Panthers in 7
Rangers in 7

Penalty min? I’ll go for 280

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

Misanthrope posted:

I'm surprised at some of the low PIMs guesses... a game that gets out of control can easily exceed 100 PIM.

Like I think I'm light at 380... but I'm also not very good at predicting this sport.

I just told myself “they’re probably gonna put the whistles away a bit more and we’ll see about an average of 10 minutes a game” I’m probably stupidly wrong, but it’s the first time I’ve guessed so if I’m wrong I’m wrong.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Going for full comedy route

McDavid gonna drag his team kicking and screaming to cup finals. Oilers in 7

Rangers love to prove me right. Lightning love to prove me wrong. Which will win? Well I don’t want to see the lightning in another Stanley Cup Final so putting my bet on Rangers in 7

Saves: 868

The Black Stones fucked around with this message at 11:41 on May 31, 2022

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Avs in 6

29 goals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
I beat the RNG and the 5 year old by one point. I would have done better if I didn’t make a joke choice on the Oilers last round, but I stand by the chuckle I gave myself.