Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
Alright I'll make some picks.

CAL over DAL in 5
Stars have like no depth and aren't good at 5-on-5. The top line might steal a game but the Stars are just outclassed by the Flames.

COL over NSH in 4
If the rumors about Saros being out are true, Nashville is screwed. I still think the Avalanche are the best team in the NHL despite the Panthers winning the Presidents Trophy.

EDM over LAK in 7
McDavid and Draisaitl can steal a series, but the rest of the roster will do their best to piss it away, and LA is underrated. This could go either way I think.

MIN over STL in 6
This might be the most entertaining first round series of all. Two high powered teams with iffy defense and goaltending. Should be fun no matter what, but IMO Kaprizov steals it.

FLA over WSH in 4
The Panthers have the best offense in the NHL and Washington has the worst goaltending in the playoffs.

TB over TOR in 7
Another potentially incredible series; Tampa Bay is the better all-around team but the Leafs forwards can turn the tide of any game easily.

PIT over NYR in 6
Shesterkin could steal the series for the Rangers, but their other biggest advantage, special teams, will be neutralized a lot in the playoffs, and the Rangers don't have nearly the scoring depth Pittsburgh does.

CAR over BOS in 6
I am not going to watch a single second of this awful, hateful series. gently caress both of these teams, I hope the stadiums get hit by a meteor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU