Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
Avs in 4
Blues in 7
Flames in 5
Kings in 6

Panthers in 4
Lightning in 7
Bruins in 7
Rangers in 5 (gently caress Pittsburgh)

Goals scored: 270
Cup final: Colorado beats Florida in 6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Powershift posted:

Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettty pretty convenient to only bring it up once the Blues finally lose :colbert:

I'ved move it but i ultimately don't think it's going to matter after seeing their last game.

I picked Blues in 7 in part as a hometown pick, but yeah I Donno if we are gonna get to 7 games. Blues defense was already bad and they’re missing 2-3 of those 6 bad players and don’t have players of even that quality to replace them with.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

e: never mind lol

also for the record I thought we were doing # of goals for the entire playoffs lol

Lol I wanted to post 3 separate times asking what the hell were you thinking, but this makes a lot more sense.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

I saw this:

and of course didn't read the first text about "in the first round" and I was thinking "drat, this is easy money. there's like 6-7 goals per game, there's gonna be around 80 games probably this playoffs, i'll go with like 540. everyone else must think we're going back to the dead puck era!!"

The Calgary Flames apparently agree with the “going back to the dead puck era” assessment for this series.

And lol.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Powershift posted:

:siren::siren::siren:

For the second round please include somewhere in your post the predictions in this format including the total penalty minutes assessed in the second round including game misconducts and such. This will be determined by dumping the nhl stats sheet to spreadsheet and summing the column, subtracting the first rounds numbers.

Avalanche in 5
Oilers in 6
Panthers in 7
Rangers in 6
PIM: 269

:siren::siren::siren:

Lol at posting this before Dallas vs Calgary is over (and probably correct).

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Panthers in 7

Hurricanes in 5

Avalanche in 6

Calgary in 6

Penalty mins: 325

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Not only did I go 1 for 4 in my choices last round, but the only one I got right was picking my own drat team (St Louis) to lose.

Colorado over Edmonton in 6.

Tampa over Rangers in 5

Total saves: 400 (390 saves in the Tampa vs Rangers series, 10 total saves in the Colorado vs Edmonton series)

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I think the two posters who picked a Tampa sweep on the rangers should get bonus points, because they were technically right that Tampa would win 4 games in a row.

Bolts in 7. I can’t bet against my boy pat maroon, and Tampa has the better goalie.

Goals: 35.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

CBJSprague24 posted:

For the last time this postseason, Gimme Dat Red X.

Koopa Kid posted:

Never been happier to be wrong