Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

Oilers in 6, they're gonna win but their goalies are absolutely gonna be liabilities forever and ever.
Avs in 6, based off of the last 2 weeks the Avs can get shutdown concerningly easily BUT if a fully healthy team can turn the tides then they're a buzzsaw
Flames in 4, I have no faith in Dallas this year
Minnesota in 6, I flipped a coin

Bolts in 7, I feel like this is just a tradition now
Panthers in 4, another buzz saw and honestly gently caress the Caps
Penguins in 7, this was a tough call and I think it's going to be a tougher series because the Pens will wake up when they're playing at home
Canes in 6, gotta harvest more misery from Marchand

Cup winner: Avs in 7 assuming they are up against either of the Florida teams.
Goals scored: 284

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Eric the Mauve posted:

Not me, I never trusted the Flames

I don't trust a team that employs Jack Mother loving Johnson either so I guess the Blues/Wild winner is probably going to win the West.... if the Avs weren't playing JMFJ 18 minutes a night they'd steamroll their way to the Cup most likely

Well so far I have good news because JMFJ hasn't played yet in these playoffs

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

hmmmm

Avs in 6 I feel St. Louis is a better team than the one we swept last year, that and Colorado just seems to struggle in the second round but they're fully healthy this time
Oil in 7 if the BoA in the regular season is any indication, this is going to be a loving crazy series, no matter who wins
Canes in 6 I think the Rags' luck will run out and Shesterkin can't save them
Fancy Cats in 7 TB is too good to discount but dammit I want another Avs/Panthers cup final

330 PIM

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Lightning in 6
Avalanche in 6

Saves...666 what the hell

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Personally, I would love for the Rangers to get to the finals, but I'm working in St. Petersburg for the next month, so this may be the only time I could see a Stanley Cup game and not break my bank (and also see my team playing for it!)

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Holy cow 616 saves last round? I guess the mark of the beast wasn't as much of hail mary as I thought.

Heeeeeeeern I am gonna say Avs in 6

Goals scored 30

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

I mean, the Avs do have the best record so far. Does playing more games (i.e. winning in 6 or 7 each round) really offer you an "advantage"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

I beat the 5 year old and the RNG...yay?

I suppose I should just be pleased as poo poo because my team finally won :woop: