Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Oh boy am I excited for to Dallas to gently caress up all these pedictions. Only like 3 of you understand how lovely the flames are in the playoffs. Gonna be just embarrassing for everyone. Should just concede the series now and save us all the groans.

DALLAS STARS over Cal in 6
Johnny so-called "hockey" aint gonna do poo poo and sutter gonna get outcoached by Rick "loving" Bowness.

COL over NSH in 4
Nashville sucks so bad. Maybe they steal a game, but hoo boy do they look outmatched.

EDM over LAK in 7
I could really go for the oilers loving this up but it's the kings. C'mon man. I guess they could get 0 penalties called again but that got enough media play that they'll probably call 1-3 penalties against McD. Seriously, how are the king on the inside looking out? The pacifc is garbage.

STL over MIN in 6
Minnesota is a paper tiger and will fall flat, as usual. Stl is also trash but they can poo poo themselves in the second round just fine. If a celestial body decides to make a house call during one of their games I don't think anyone would notice or care.

FLA over WSH in 5
Are the Fancy Cats for real? Maybe! Can the Caps Crazy Keepers make enough saves? No.

TB over TOR in 7
Leafs lose in 7, sun rises, water wet.

NYR over PIT in 6
I think they still need time, but Shesty is the best keep on the planet right now and all the rags need to do is put up a goal or two every night.

CAR over BOS in 6
lol, the fun jerks turned into the real jerks with their racist dumpster diving but they seem P good. Boston is always a wildcard in the playoffs but they're not playing the leafs so they're gonna have to work for their wins.

Stars gonna beat florida or whoever in like 6 games for the final and it's gonna own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

heehee posted:

i'd be happy/ok with all of this except finals needs a game 7

I said like 6 games. Could be 5 or 7!
GO STARS!

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Same, but vindicated. The corgis know how weak the Flames are.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Red Xs really make it feel like the post season is here. Huzzah!

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Misanthrope posted:

The Flames are going to red x a lot of people... I mean I have to be blindly optimistic but the rest of you are fools.

It's great!

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Dallas being Dallas hosed up my first round but what can you do.

Avalanche in 5
Oilers in 7
Florida in 7
Hurricanes in 6
PIM: 299

Though this is hopefully the correct bracket:

EL BROMANCE posted:

I went no 7 gamers in the first round and this was a poor choice. So to rectify!

Panthers 7
Carolina 7
Edmonton 7
Colorado 7

PIM: 666

:black101:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Bunch of veteran hockey nerds and the fancy cats fooled us all (save one).

Hard lol right there.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Spelling Mitsake posted:

Don't know how y'all got so high on Calgary after that first round. :frogc00l:

One dude made Dallas look like an actual hockey team.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Botls in 6, sigh
Oilers in 7 (avs are cursed)

Would love rags and avs but Tampa is so rested and even if Shesty does his thing, varly is probably gonna do his too... and the avs are gonna get McDickd.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Gotta go with cursed creepy Rory and say avs in 6 with 39 goals.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Huh, just realized I can't win with my current pick. Can I switch to Tampa in 6?

Lol, jk. I'd rather lose than lend those bastards my confidence. Go Colorado Kadris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

loving second round really got me. Guess it was too greedy to expect mcd to get swept in the finals.

Thanks again for doing this cool thing, DJExil! You rule.