Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
Colorado in 4
Wild in 6
Calgary in 6
Edmonton in 7

Bruins in 7
Maple Leafs in 6
Rangers in 5
Panthers in 5

Goals scored: 297
Finals: Wild in 7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013

Joined, I can't wait to lose this one too.

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013

Twin Cinema posted:

Iíd pay money for this analysis.

Itís better than the National talking heads, but Iím guessing the kid canít stay up to cover the late games.

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
Florida in 7
Rangers in 7
Avalanche in 6
Oilers in 5

PIM 364 456

Jhet fucked around with this message at 01:36 on May 17, 2022

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013

Powershift posted:

I might have started low putting low numbers into peopleís heads, and it feels like a dick move to change it. In the First round there were over 1200. The dirtiest team in the playoffs which was of course the maple leafs had 134 all on their own.

I suppose you're counting Misconducts and Game Misconducts as 10/20 right? Are you counting suspensions as 60? I may revise, but I'm also expecting they call penalties like they did in games 6/7 as opposed to the constant march in the first 4-5 games of each series.

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
Avs in 5
Rangers in 7

Total shots 654

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
This is painful.

Avs in 5
27 goals.

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013

Bilirubin posted:

right, that was a guess for the total goals in the first four games, right? Lock it in Daddy-O

Yes, I agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013

deoju posted:

Tied for 4th? I'll take it.

:hmmyes:

Yep. I figured I would get beaten by a 5 year old, so tied for 6th is gravy train.

Much fun, thanks for the book keeping.