Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.

Eric the Mauve posted:

Five-year-old nephew's picks with commentary:

Predators in 6 (Originally said Predators in 5, then upon being told Saros is injured, "oh... I guess Predators in 6 then.")
Wild in 4 ("Last time I saw the Blues I think they were really bad.")
Flames in 7 ("The Flames are really good.")
Oilers in 7 ("Oilers for sure!")

Capitals in 7 ("Because they have the best shooter in the league. But the Panthers are really good too. I think the best player on the Panthers is Bobrovsky.")
Lightning in 5 ("the Lightning are the best team in the league! Why do the Maple Leafs have to play the best team in the league, I thought they were really good too?")
Hurricanes in 7 ("I think it has to go seven games because the Hurricanes and the Bruins are both really tough teams.")
Rangers in 7 ("Because even though the Penguins were on a good point, they're getting down to a lower point.")

I’d pay money for this analysis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU