Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

in the midst of mounting evidence something is clearly hosed up with the uvalde situation,

an actual poster posted:

Hey mods, can you please clamp down on the conspiracy theory of cops shooting children? This thread seems to be spinning it up based on evidence such as....the cops being cowards?

e: what a dog poo poo snipe. anyway every single thing coming out of uvalde is a nightmare and i'm not even sure what justice would look like at this point. what do you do when every single entity involved in supposed justice is this corrupt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Zamujasa posted:

in the midst of mounting evidence something is clearly hosed up with the uvalde situation,

e: what a dog poo poo snipe. anyway every single thing coming out of uvalde is a nightmare and i'm not even sure what justice would look like at this point. what do you do when every single entity involved in supposed justice is this corrupt?

Its one guy, chill out, and nearly the entire thread told them to pound sand.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Police unions have covered up far more heinous poo poo than killing a child, and being able to say "Oh yeah it was a chaotic situation, active shooter, made a whoopsy-doodle and shot an innocent child" is far from the most athletic PR spinning they've done. What the *gently caress* happened that they didn't just spout off some bullshit hero worship talking points about brave men and women in uniform, think about how hard it was for them to suffer through this blah blah blah?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Political ad season!

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1532004805035536384?t=Br188ZOJkWTw1gF1Mt6MQw&s=19

He'll lose by at least 10 (safe Republican seat), but a worthwhile campaign anyways.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Don't talk about other subforums unless they actually make the news. Otherwise you're just talking about people talking about current events and that's just way too meta.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
Here's a current event:

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1532002818705571840?s=20&t=L3bkevos6G9zAKG1A5awJA

for anyone who's going to a park this summer, please do not approach the wildlife. There are literally no good outcomes.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Here's a current event:

for anyone who's going to a park this summer, please do not approach the wildlife. There are literally no good outcomes.

also stay on marked trails and do not gently caress around with features like geysers. none of that ever, ever ends well

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Acebuckeye13 posted:

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1532002818705571840?s=20&t=L3bkevos6G9zAKG1A5awJA

They didn't pay attention to the post!

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Jun 1, 2022

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

facialimpediment posted:

They didn't pay attention to the post!

This image is particularly funny to me because I used to work at Grand Canyon and the number one cause of injuries was squirrel bites.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Here's a current event:

Especially if you can’t carry more than 200 pounds of meat back to your wagon.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Acebuckeye13 posted:

What if I want to pet the trash panda?

Obviously i'm not dumb enough to coexist with a goose though.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

M_Gargantua posted:

What if I want to pet the trash panda?

Obviously i'm not dumb enough to coexist with a goose though.

Not so much smart or dumb on your part. It's more that a being composed of elemental hatred condensed into matter will refuse to accept your continued existence.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

new thread
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4003477

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss

Marshal Prolapse posted:

Especially if you can’t carry more than 200 pounds of meat back to your wagon.

I always felt sad leaving most of it there

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

But it is SO TEMPTING.

My wife took me to the zoo (my first time getting to go a zoo). This zoo had no standoff, and she had to keep reminding me.

"What happens if you get hurt?"
"They kill the animal"

Every animal there was within arms reach. This little dude kept reaching out for my hand. Momma kept pulling his hands in. Included a bad shot of Poppa who is terrifying.

If you ever find yourself in KS, Tanganyika Wildlife park is totally worth the money.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

lol hell yeah Dino Drac owns

Wasabi the J posted:

CNN: 15 people joined suspected Buffalo shooter's Discord private chat shortly before the shooting.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/19/us/buffalo-supermarket-shooting-court/index.html

I wasn't a fan of the new Batman but I guess that secret message board the riddler hosted to plan attacks wasn't too far from reality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sacrist65 posted:

I always felt sad leaving most of it there

:same:

It's like goddamn, get some other people from the Wagon to come out or meet you!