Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

At least you have the pie, because that looks good as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

Well this is fantastic, home court throughout and time to bleed out Cubes in the Bay Area again, :woop:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Dirk :unsmith:

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

xbilkis posted:

Its a cruel world when a poster willing to share pictures of his baked goods has to watch his team get eliminated from the playoffs, while certain fanbases that are notorious for withholding such pictures are rewarded by advancing to the conference finals

Lmao. Cool baker man catching cinnamon strays for eternity

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

A perfectly crisped crust if you ask me

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

nice pie. i'm not sorry about your team getting butt hosed but i am sorry i dont get to have a slice.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

top tier pie

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
thank you for all the pie love everybody. I’ve never made a blueberry one before so clearly it is a cursed pie and I should stick to my cheesecakes and cookies.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Rick posted:

So many of y’all giving up before your team hits its home gym. It’s too early.

thanks, Rick, you were right

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

yea ok posted:

up 2-0. up 3-2. down 45. point god. 2nd coming of kobe. #1 overall pick. just wasn't enough 😭😭😭 Rick knew it all along. The only person to have faith

I have just seen so many series completely turn on their head when the venue changes. “It’s not a series until the home team loses”is a cliche of course but it got cliche for a reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Man Crowder hitting that first 3 really ser the tone of this one.

jackofarcades posted:

thanks, Rick, you were right

Lol it happens, rarely.