Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
after 1 half I guess Tatum is a fraud now. That's how basketball works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Tatum is making shots now so he's real again

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

the fact that grayson allen is still allowed in the nba is mind boggling

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

milwaukee is totally fine to let derrick white shoot above the break 3s

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Fate Accomplice posted:

is there a recent rule change prompting all these jump balls?

I don't watch the regular season, but in the 3 weeks I've been watching the playin/postseason feels like I've seen multiple postseasons worth of jumps.

so if you overturn a foul call and at the time of the whistle, nobody has possession, it's a jump ball

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

the one time I'm gonna cheer for the warriors

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

perhaps some of the greats 3pt shooters of all time could hit some 3s

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Andrew Wiggins I swear to god

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

well I don't agree with that but it's dray so w/e

edit: ok I think hitting the face makes it more understandable

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Vox Nihili posted:

Grizzlies laying on the ground for ten seconds after every bump. Potent Sixers energy.

Morant really is the next big foul grifter that people will hate on

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

3rd Quarter Warriors baby

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

yea ok posted:

[down at halftime in game 1] Ja is the next NBA Cancer.

nahh it's just the way the world works. the backlash comes as soon as anyone gets the media hype

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Dillon Brooks and Andrew Wiggins spiderman meme

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

this really is just a game of "can golden state make their shots, and if not, can they stop the transition game"

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

grizzlies can beat you 4 times and it's a different guy every game

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Vox Nihili posted:

Holy poo poo JJJ is something

shot 30% from 3 over the past two seasons, lol

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Tyus Jones did not Ty-it because his To-is on the line.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Vox Nihili posted:

Doesn't loving look like it!!!

tbf he shot well coming into the league and was always projected as one, his shot's just been BUSTED

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

we just making shots this game

even dillon brooks

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

oh my Klay Thompson faking a 30 footer to dribble into a 25 footer is disgusting

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Grizz have to come back from a double digit 4th quarter deficit again

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

they're just gonna let Ja take open 3s all series huh

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Otto Porter can't be taking contested layups. Bad layups leads to transition

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Klay's not serious with these turnarounds in the post is he

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Otto Porter looks like he's gonna serenade your girl

that's not a charge

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

sorry, you should not be able to slide into marginal contact and fall down and get a charge

curry is trying to go around Dillon and he slides in front of him after he's already going up

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Can't ever count the Grizz out, huh.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

absolutely cannot tell from the replay who touches it last

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

steph with the game on the line... gets a stop on ja morant

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

that's easily off of brooks wtf are we doing

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

fast cars loose anus posted:

Wait you can just call a jump ball if you don't know who it went off of? Isnt there replay?

Replay has to be initiated by a challenge, otherwise every close out of bounds call would get reviewed

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

fast cars loose anus posted:

I mean it seems to me that in a late-game situation it should be allowed for the refs to go look at it

they used to do this but changed it because of clippers/suns last year where the last two minutes took a long time

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

EVERYBODY DOUBTED THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

THEY SAID THEY WERE TOO OLD AND CURRY WAS WASHED

NOBODY* PREDICTED THE WARRIORS TO WIN THIS SERIES

*everybody predicted the warriors to win this series

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

ja played great except the last minute

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Elephanthead posted:

Mavs Warriors

Luka hasn't beaten the Suns since before COVID

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

I've seen enough

Call Your Grandma posted:

hockey (please dont poo poo the bed leafs)

e: lmao sorry

that I'm watching hockey

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Jesus Christ

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Mavs gotta try Maxi

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Oh no, Davis Bertans minutes. GG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Looks like it's gonna be Luka vs Ayton on one end and Ayton vs Maxi on the other