Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Poole is really stirring the drink for the Warriors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Two flagrant ones in the same play really.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Well Memphis is lucky with the call but that’s awful refs point a direction

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Talking about Embiid like he's dead instead of out a game or two.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
That kid in that NBA commercial makes a noise that I can't recreate. Like "Ooooh-yooouohhhh I love this game" or something.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Suns good.

E: the rare triple up

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I’ve concluded the refs didn’t get Jae Crowder’s clapping is sarcastic and they give him so much leeway because of how supportive he is of them.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Vinestalk posted:

At least this Phoenix crowd is hype and treating this like a playoff game

Miami should start their games at like 11:00 PM eastern to people treat the games as pregaming.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lmao there is still visible smoke in the building. Please get some literal fans America West Arena or whatever it’s called today.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

JackBandit posted:

drat Luka got fat
Yeah I know it looks pathetic
Dorian Finney-Smith
Got me doin Calisthenics

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Luka looking Lillardesque tonight. On defense.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Chris Paul stat padding this game into a close one he better hit that shot.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ping pong, fool!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Giannis hasn't made a free throw since the ref iced him earlier in the quarter.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ewww hooooooough, I love this game

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
They are lucky you can't assign a flopping warning instead of a foul like college.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
It's absolutely dumb to count, it helps Giannis at this point.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Memphis and GSW kind enough to only make 3 total fgs in the ten minutes I am grabbing something from Dutch Bros.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

jackofarcades posted:

ah man I miss Dutch Bros when I'm back home. I usually get the Electric Berry energy drink

That’s a good one.

I limit myself to one rebel a week because they have to be terrible for you but it does usually mean I am awake enough to go to the office for a couple hours at night like I am supposed to.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
drat.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ja

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lmao Kenny proved the off ball pick and roll works.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Warriors are playing very bad but Memphis not fully capitalizing on it.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Algund Eenboom posted:

Tom izzo doing the soyface

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Magic bring back Detroit style pizza.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When GS needs a basket it is Wiggins stepping up. Wild.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
You gotta be up by like 15 or Steph will do Steph poo poo and win.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Announcers starting to have the same tone when Harden makes a basket that they save for Russ usually.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
That Heat dress that lady is wearing I’m the front row is fire.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
It’s only 5 points in the first quarter, why does it feel over?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lmao that Mavs fan getting kiss taunted by his Suns fan girl after Jae Crowder hit a 3. Romance of the year.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Wait so the correct way to pronounce Bullock is exactly how it’s normally pronounced and the way the announcers have been pronouncing it the past few years, a weird way, is wrong?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

jackofarcades posted:

Bullock? It's BuhLOCK

Okay that makes sense. So the national announcers were trying but still wrong.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Refs are calling this one very tight on both ends.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Helpful. Reggie and Kevin have been saying “Bull… . . . …ock”

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Spencer with the Rondo “do as I say not as I do” defense.

Sorry if I post this twice I am hitting send but my WiFi needs to be cycled.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Throw Chris Paul out of the league for that.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

Arizona might have the best crowd mutants in the nba

It’s not a place you live if you are normal.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Luka managing to be his team’s LVP despite having 30 plus, full Dame mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This fell apart fast.