Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i miss threea

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

kntfkr posted:

i miss threea

3A made some extremely dope toys

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

3A made some extremely dope toys

yeah they did. i used to work in toys & got to go toyfair @ the javitz & see their booth in 2014 I think and it was the only year i saw them there. pictures are locked away on some long dead phone

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

blight rhino posted:

Don't make me climb into my attic and get my TMNTs figures. Half of which are probably missing limbs and arms.

I had a full castle grey skull set, with about 40 he-mans, and some of their mounts. My mom gave it to my youngest cousin so he could play with it.
Then that fuckwad turned around and sold it when he got to be like 18. Them action figures were like 30 years old. Stupid poo poo head.

All that He-Man stuff sells for big money now. Tell your mom she owes you thousands of dollars.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

blight rhino posted:

Don't make me climb into my attic and get my TMNTs figures. Half of which are probably missing limbs and arms.

I had a full castle grey skull set, with about 40 he-mans, and some of their mounts. My mom gave it to my youngest cousin so he could play with it.
Then that fuckwad turned around and sold it when he got to be like 18. Them action figures were like 30 years old. Stupid poo poo head.

I had all the TMNT and He-Man figures along with most the vehicles and my mom put them all in a big trash bag and slapped a $5 sticker on it during a garage sale.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Okay weird Al is the first of those I’ve ever wanted

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
I love old toys!!! I have a ton of them. I've lost, sold, gifted, and donated tons more, but I still have a bunch of crazy poo poo, and occasionally pick up new crazy old poo poo. I will post some pictures when I have time to go through some boxes in my spare room. Maybe tomorrow.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

n e e d o

t h e

g r e e d o

its an action figure in a woman's anus lol

:nms:

https://imgur.com/jT2rxwA

:nws:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Strumpie posted:

photos of action figures!

(jack-o stands for jacking-off)

Why is Japan so gross?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Scratch Monkey posted:

Why is Japan so gross?

I went to a six-story toy store when I was in Tokyo in October 2017, and they had some INSANE poo poo.

I do like the old kaiju and robot toys, and the Ultraman monsters are awesome!!! They had a lot of old toys from around the world on the floor with the old kaiju/ robot toys. Lots of G.I. Joe, if I recall correctly. I took a ton of pictures, but can't access them just now. I'll try to dig them up.

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 13:09 on May 10, 2022

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Grimskull has a Jerry curl

edit: content

Scratch Monkey fucked around with this message at 13:56 on May 10, 2022

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

The only Funko Pops it's acceptable to own.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Are those the Bandai Space Marines?

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Scratch Monkey posted:

Are those the Bandai Space Marines?

Joy Toy 4”

Kid Fenris
Jan 22, 2004

If someone is reading this...
I must have failed.

Four dollars? Should've held out until they tossed it in the three-for-ten bin.

I actually miss Kay-Bee. They never got rid of old stock, so you could walk down an aisle and see every failed and obscure toy line of the last fifteen years.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Unfun fact: Mitt Romney killed Kay Bee! And the retail toy sector. Hooray for private equity!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I used to switch price tags in kay bee as a kid. Put the oversized clearance xmen prices on the standard sized cool ones and pay less. That probably accelerated their death but I also remember paying $80 for Turok there so it was probably a wash

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Scratch Monkey posted:

Grimskull has a Jerry curl

edit: content

Oh poo poo, I want that Squirrel Girl figure, but have such limited space, and money. Story of my fuckin' life!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Kid Fenris posted:

Four dollars? Should've held out until they tossed it in the three-for-ten bin.

I actually miss Kay-Bee. They never got rid of old stock, so you could walk down an aisle and see every failed and obscure toy line of the last fifteen years.

Kay-Bee was so cool. I loved the mark down toys as a kid, because I never had much money!!

Even as an adult, I remember getting Bob and Doug McKenzie from MacFarlane toys on clearance there for four or five dollars each around 2001. Wish I'd kept those! I bought them again a few years ago, and it cost me $40.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

kntfkr posted:

Unfun fact: Mitt Romney killed Kay Bee! And the retail toy sector. Hooray for private equity!

Yeah, republicans are universally terrible people with no ethics, morals, or scruples. They work tirelessly to make my life worse, and I do not appreciate it.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Kay-Bee was so cool. I loved the mark down toys as a kid, because I never had much money!!

Even as an adult, I remember getting Bob and Doug McKenzie from MacFarlane toys on clearance there for four or five dollars each around 2001. Wish I'd kept those! I bought them again a few years ago, and it cost me $40.

I remember seeing those loving figures in, I think, Hastings and there were a whole ton of them that nobody would buy. I was tempted to buy one just to have a Rick Moranis action figure but I'd never seen or heard of Strange Brew so :shrug:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

King Vidiot posted:

I remember seeing those loving figures in, I think, Hastings and there were a whole ton of them that nobody would buy. I was tempted to buy one just to have a Rick Moranis action figure but I'd never seen or heard of Strange Brew so :shrug:

I love SCTV! I grew up near Chicago, which is close to Toronto (where I think they filmed that) so that sense of humor always appealed to me far more than SNL, which has rarely been funny in 47 years despite having had a gazillion hilarious performers and writers during the course of its run.

And Strange Brew is pretty funny. I love Rick Moranis. I like Dave Thomas too, but his politics are bad, so that taints him a bit. Still, he was great as Scott Aukerman's dad on Comedy Bang! Bang!, which was the funniest loving show made this millennium (in my opinion).

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 16:54 on May 10, 2022

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I've got my Kamina

And my Krauser II

And I need to dust my shelf apparently

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

I are not reed thread gud

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Not a lot of action in that figure. He's just standing around, being David, like an rear end in a top hat.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Alright here's some photos of action figures from my Shelf of poo poo:

yeah that's an empty bottle of Elvis Three Olives vodka what of it

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

What if the tall G I Joe and Barbie...

Did like making out plus more?

I'm just kidding but would it be Joe Barbie or G I Joe-Barbie or Barbie Jo I just idk they're toys

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

But if we got Krang out of it holy heck? A Krang!?

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

King Vidiot posted:

Alright here's some photos of action figures from my Shelf of poo poo:

yeah that's an empty bottle of Elvis Three Olives vodka what of it

hell yeah that moai figure is sick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013