Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

as someone that drinks an unreasonable amount of lager, heineken is ok if it's sufficiently cold from a bottle but garbage in all other circumstances.

it was one of the first beers I had and it reminded me of apple juice at the time. it was out of one of those little mini keg things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
some ciders do literally taste like apple juice, stella is like that

or angry orchard

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Beeftweeter posted:

lmao beer ads are insane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY3vFQM2-k0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L20S2zjDgvs

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
Heineken? gently caress that poo poo. Pabst BLUE RIBBON

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

Heineken? gently caress that poo poo. Pabst BLUE RIBBON
:hai:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Beer is for children. *inhales a litre of light blue milk*

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

lol

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i like deschutes pine drops but havent had it in years. i wonder if they even make it still

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

"Life always hopes. When a definite object cannot be outlined, the indomitable spirit of hope still impels the living mass to move toward something--something that shall somehow be better."

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

jesus this is terrible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOu_On_6vMY

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

“cranks up 3d effect slider”

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

rotor posted:

i like sapporo cause its fine and the cans are cool

I remember a party in college where several of us industrial designers got in a drunken argument about what manufacturing processes are used to make those cans

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

Achmed Jones posted:

i like deschutes pine drops but havent had it in years. i wonder if they even make it still

they don't have it here but i've always liked deschutes whenever i've been around oregon

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

imo there are many brands of non-alcoholic beer that are perfectly cromulent now. some kind of tech breakthrough must have happened in the last 5 years or so.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

that's actually true. if you put a little lime in, the alcohol-free corona is indistinguishable from the real thing

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

nintendo 8===DS

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

axolotl farmer posted:

imo there are many brands of non-alcoholic beer that are perfectly cromulent now. some kind of tech breakthrough must have happened in the last 5 years or so.

Guinness just started heavily advertising their NA Guinness and I would really like to try it out. Asahi makes one that is called "Zero Free" which is alcohol and calorie free that I like.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Video Nasty posted:

“Barbeerian [sic] conquers Sasquatch” c.1976

need a print of this

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

axolotl farmer posted:

the athletic brew co ones are the best but the Heineken one is surprisingly good for what it is. it tastes a lot like Heineken imo

lagunitas NA is awful tho.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Sagebrush posted:

I remember a party in college where several of us industrial designers got in a drunken argument about what manufacturing processes are used to make those cans

while insufferable, not as insufferable as a music major party

axolotl farmer posted:

i hear athletic is p good

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

haveblue posted:

nintendo 8===DS

wii would like to ride the nintendo rocketship

greg the peanut
Dec 24, 2000

Sapporo is a good drinkable beer and for a long time it was almost always the special at most bars cause they brew it in Guelph

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

greg the peanut posted:

they brew it in Guelph

they sure do

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

https://youtu.be/uUzcicq6zDY

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

montucky cold snacks are legit.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

as someone that drinks an unreasonable amount of lager, heineken is ok if it's sufficiently cold from a bottle but garbage in all other circumstances.

I went for a tour thru the heineken factory thing in amsterdam and you got 3 tokens for a beer to have at one of the many beer drinking stops. my wife at the time didn’t like beer so I immediately got her 3

at the last stop I was sitting near the exit and had had my 6 beers in about an hour or so but lots of people who prolly didn’t enjoy beer saw me as they were leaving and offered me their tokens 🥹 bless them

somewhere I have a photo of myself after leaving that place. i’ll share it if I remember it because the look of inebriation on my face is palpable

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

graph posted:

while insufferable, not as insufferable as a music major party

i went to a mostly music major house party in college and there was a band there called "slow ride" who, for 90 minutes or w/e only played Slow Ride, over and over.

at the time it was actually p funny cuz I was 20 and drunk

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

will cause psychic damage

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Feisty-Cadaver posted:

i went to a mostly music major house party in college and there was a band there called "slow ride" who, for 90 minutes or w/e only played Slow Ride, over and over.

at the time it was actually p funny cuz I was 20 and drunk

I’d have a hard time taking it easy in that situation

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

echinopsis posted:

I went for a tour thru the heineken factory thing in amsterdam and you got 3 tokens for a beer to have at one of the many beer drinking stops. my wife at the time didn’t like beer so I immediately got her 3

at the last stop I was sitting near the exit and had had my 6 beers in about an hour or so but lots of people who prolly didn’t enjoy beer saw me as they were leaving and offered me their tokens 🥹 bless them

somewhere I have a photo of myself after leaving that place. i’ll share it if I remember it because the look of inebriation on my face is palpable

lmao that owns

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

ADINSX posted:

I’d have a hard time taking it easy in that situation

$5 for a red Solo cup and unlimited natty lite might change your mind

plus you could go out in the yard where it wasn't so loud

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

echinopsis posted:

same but the vodka museum in st Petersburg

why wouldn't you want to slam shots of flavored rooskie standard at lunch time? well i will

not going to eat your caviar either? bunch of anglo philistines

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
the rule at the champagne cellar i visited was you could have as much as you wanted until you left the tasting room, which had no bathrooms. for sure americans had never discovered that place as they'd probably show up in droves wearing depends.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

echinopsis posted:

sounds like a 5 star review on trip advisor if I ever heard one

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

same but the vodka museum in st Petersburg

why wouldn't you want to slam shots of flavored rooskie standard at lunch time? well i will

not going to eat your caviar either? bunch of anglo philistines

you could've just gone to a finnish supermarket and gotten drunk off the free samples. still mad that Prisma in Finland doesn't sell vodka.

e: For obvious reasons, the Prismas in St. Petersburg haven't been Finnish since last Summer.

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

"his master's posts"
"aag"

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v05PWyIaZ0

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

3D Megadoodoo posted:

you could've just gone to a finnish supermarket and gotten drunk off the free samples. still mad that Prisma in Finland doesn't sell vodka.

e: For obvious reasons, the Prismas in St. Petersburg haven't been Finnish since last Summer.

I thought you had to go to Alko to get vodka?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

axolotl farmer posted:

I thought you had to go to Alko to get vodka?

In St Petersburg?