Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
badass. i unironically like the tension between the fence and the skyscraper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
gently caress, I want to try something like that now. I’ve got all of the poo poo to do it.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

let my people go, brother!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

I see you are not acquainted with the works of Charles Boyce.

no, I’m pretty sure they are

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

NoneMoreNegative posted:

BARONS ANTHROPOID PROGENITOR

lol, nice

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

hi. good 2 be here, hardly posting pictures and whatnot

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

idk here’s one i found on my phone

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/drewtoothpaste/status/293454323403350019?s=20&t=mIizrO-XS8qOUtdlE_bO_Q

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Cold on a Cob posted:

mine's better than jorps

this really helps me grok things

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Armitag3 posted:

Getting called to the principal software engineer's office for refusing to stand up during the pledge of allegiance to the scrum

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

rotor posted:

oh man this will really help keep your razor blades sharp and your ground beef fresh

:hmmyes:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I read it in a terry pratchett discworld book lol

mods namechange to “foul ol’ james” tia

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah weird al had sex with me too

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

rotor posted:

bad news for you: they like funny guys, not funny-lookin guys

got.

his.

rear end.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

NoneMoreNegative posted:

from the people who brought you the six-shooter mouse death trap

Oh hey nice some cheese I'll justOOUUGHH

your dog needs to go on a diet. also lol shaggar

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

streetlamp posted:

when u gently caress

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

solid skank

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

haveblue posted:

who needs bitcoin when you have chinese research chemicals

this but it’s russian research chemicals and also it’s 2005 and it’s me and it’s my birthday

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

that was a very bad birthday.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

is that andy kaufman abd danny devito?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

after the bar closed i just wanted to go home and watch coach reruns, listen to grim neofolk, and smoke cigarettes. but no!! I’ve got to go back out at 6:00 am abd babysit my VERY neurotic friend who was on the same stuff but had never tripped before and thought it’d be cool to watch the omen 2: damien.

couldn’t rouse the fucker who dosed him to take care of it so guess who had to deal with it??????

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ME YOU IDIOT!!!!!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

christ almighty!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

took him back to my place to chill and put on a selection of songs by the red army choir but apparently that wasn’t helping. so excuuuse me.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

if you open the little slider thingy you can see his floppy

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

friar zuck

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

“he paid me to do this lol”

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

toe missile

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:hmmyes:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Salt Fish posted:

I know this is impossible but it would be really funny if his socks stayed on and the missile hit him in the foot.

that is real life not one of your saturday morning cartoon programs

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol if you think i use my hands

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Jabberlock posted:

the five stages of orgasm

les petit lomarf

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

why isn’t this math lesson making sense? i thought you two were adders.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah how do you think i feel. im the one responsible for that bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

busted rear end hexagonal bokeh