Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

i have two personalities. the nicest

will ever meet and

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Corla Plankun posted:

the difference between me and a person with 10,000 unread emails is that i have simply deleted 10,000 emails without reading them

:cheers:

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

nvrgrls posted:

My Mr. Miller was a high school history teacher and he was actually alright

mr miller taught me to build lego DACTA robots and program them on apple IIs in the robotics class that was in the wood shop because he also taught wood shop.

apple IIs like this but covered in sawdust

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Jonny 290 posted:

basically the same as the thca content, it just whacks a co2 molecule off. i assure you that jar is dank

the conversion from thca to thc is the step where i put the jar into the instant pot on high for 20 minutes with no honey in it.

the conversion from honey to space honey is when i put the honey in that decarbed weed jar in my instant pot and let it mellow for 3-4 days.

and then the conversion of space honey into me being high is when i eat the space honey in my sleepytime tea at bedtime.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Sweevo posted:

anchors and wall plugs are different things. one is for drywall the other is for brick/stone

do not, for example, use a boat anchor on your drywall. it is for boats.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Beeftweeter posted:

also, dont use a local news anchor for literally anything thats not just reading something with vague authoritative enthusiasm

they can hold a boat in place, in a pinch

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
one borgi corgi please

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
when you need to be brutalized just image search for “waffle slab”

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

rest of the set please

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Can someone link to the playlist of all of these? Searching for "火車" just brings up a shitload of train videos

probably beaten but watch them all every time

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVtrysKTud_HdcNAow67TVx6cabhO2UuP

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Truman Peyote posted:

I have one of these, a "laser." unfortunately the place I keep it is really busy and you can't safely go anywhere, so the only thing to really do with it is race, which I'm not really into. I do know a place that you can sail up to boat-access-only campsites and that's high on the to do list. anyway if you want to have a boat I'd say something like this is the best price to fun ratio

here is my ‘84 16’ hobie cat:

sailed once.

net cost $3000

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Truman Peyote posted:

drat. you should sail it again, those things can really rip and they're fun as hell

the tow hitch car got sold and before the next summer when i was gonna maybe get another car hitch i donated the boat to a university student sailing club for a tax deduction :-/.

it’s getting used now at least.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Quoting to see if mine can

e: hell yeah

my account has been smashed for a year already

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Beeftweeter posted:

"turkey isn't that dry this year!" *smothers entire dish in diarrhea*

If you have dry Turkey it is probably because you bought a genetically engineered dry white meat monster bird bred to have huge breasts.

The dark meat is the good Turkey.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

PokeJoe posted:

A kangaroo's balls are above it's penis. I will not be posting a photograph of this natural wonders but you can seek it out yourself

yep the balls are ABOVE the dick and “highly mobile”

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

duz posted:

because that was written years ago for a joke website
all the extra jpeg artifacts are good sign this has been floating around for a long while

by the time a meme is good it should look like this

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

haveblue posted:

the second part is probably true but loving in space is actually really hard, physically

without gravity and friction anything you do to each other just pushes you apart

if we establish centrifugal gravity or they make it down to the martian surface they're absolutely loving

you still have friction in space my dude

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
blood flow in zero g is weird so i could believe that screws with screwing

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
upscaler worked ok on these, could use some cleanup but good for phone wallpapers:

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
happy birthday fashion monkey

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
xmas cookie decoration day: tiny nerd figurine painting that you eat

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Achmed Jones posted:

I SEE A POODLE!!!!

link to poodle cookie cutter please

those are: Check https://a.co/d/bsHpn4d

they also have things like that heart and this micropipette: https://a.co/d/7nJA7KD

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Jonny 290 posted:

wont work for you, they only work with shortbread!!!

this is just sugar cookies, accurate thickness and keeping the dough super cold before hand are important to make details come out.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Achmed Jones posted:

thanks!

eide, poodle jones is really fuckin long. like offensively long:

oh i didn’t know it was a tall poodle.

meet my parents dog Discovery

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

ed hardy themed skull and sloth cookies for gatos to judge / critique.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
usb bad

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
i wear these only in the kitchen to avoid stubbing my toes while moving around, and to walk down the carpeted interior hall to the trash chute.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

rotor posted:

alternative: the Chrysler Sno Runner

134ccs of raw snow fury

i could die on this no problem

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

akadajet posted:

no. they used a different magnetic encoding scheme that doesn't work with pc drives. i tried reading some old mac floppies a while ago and ran into a brick wall.

i think it’s a variable speed drive, that’s why they had more space than the same disk formatted on a pc. (400k/800k for SD/DD on mac vs 360k/720k for PC).

they just slow the rotation toward the edge of the disc to get more density.

all HD floppy drives were single speed, including the mac ones.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
blimpdonkadonk

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
getting the brnt bits off a glass top stove is hard as hell so that made me wince

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

doing satans work
👏 nice 👏 job 👏

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Large Testicles posted:

no it isn't. all i wanted to do was add sound to a simple video file and you all are like "type this incomprehensible set of gibberish in the command prompt" like we're in the 80s

sorry OP this is a forum made up of mostly people who can computer so they probably assumed you could too

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

akadajet posted:

making chips with the whole wafer

maybe the people are really tiny

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
what the gently caress is a roma key

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

rotor posted:

i always wonder how this could happen. Was someone saying this offstage to gently caress her up or ??? cause like there's no way you get "megadoodoo" from that

i bet they have a phonetic version or shorthand for pronunciation on the teleprompter, they do that for radio too, she may have been reading something like “menGOOdoo” from the prompter

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
so if you take photos of your friends and your phone will fake it from previous photos of them then then they will be forever young in photos and age in real life like a reverse dorian grey what a depressing idea nevermind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

if this was a removable faceplate 90s car stereo i’d have one already