Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

Sweevo posted:

why do they always get so specific with the advice?

it has to be a richard scarry job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

i'm the little cardboard chute someone added to keep the springs from flying away

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

oh lol no it's actually worse than that. They go in through the perineum in multiple places and the radioactive sources are pushed through tubes that they insert into the dosage points!

back in grad school i worked on a robot that did this semiautonomously

a surgeon controlled the speed and depth of penetration, but the robot could find and steer into the prostate just fine on its own :roboluv:

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

Matsumoto must ignore their existence.

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

SmokaDustbowl posted:

lol okay english

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

NinetySevenA posted:

i think kelly leans on sickos a bit much.

good cartoon anyway.

i think it suits the character of Kelly the hack newspaper editorial cartoonist: he landed on something successful but doesn't really understand what made it good or why his readers liked it, so he's just running it into the ground trying to make it happen again.

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

the spacefarer urge to pedal your paddle boat through the mysterious alien cylinder

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

Cat Face Joe posted:

it's an ok one but he's leaning way too hard on the sickos guy

totally running it into the ground fits the character of Kelly the hack cartoonist

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

disregarding artistic integrity to cash in on Sickos merch is def in the Scott Adams spirit

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

the gm thing is an NFT bro mineshaft canary btw

fellas, is it hustlegrinder dogwhistle to tell another man good morning?

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

nice

is there a big version somewhere?

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

NoneMoreNegative posted:

yes, in Europe

looking out the window at a big 1:1 map of my city's transit network

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glorgnole