Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Improbable Lobster posted:

i want some small birds what lay eggs

get a quail

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Sniep posted:

its a current (harmless i think) player exploit that uses webm to resize the player container mid playback so it appears to vanish. i also got spooked by it the other night

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1555570493238951938

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

rotor posted:

has anyone had any luck getting their eye dude to actually give you your prescription in writing?

in My Area optician salons run a promo where you get a full vision checkup for 2$ but the results are not divulged to you unless you buy the glasses from them too. that's the only time i was NOT given my prescription lol.

i usually just get a pair from them (i know computers are real but i really value being able to try on glasses) and a spare pair from Zenni or whatever

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

axolotl farmer posted:

Dirty Dancing was huge here, so when Road House came out on rental video they just renamed it ’Dirty Fighting’ :sweden:

Dirty Dancing was renamed to "Whirling Sex" here :poland:

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

The prices are full-on grift. But audiophiles like you won't believe it.

they’re good schiit, op

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

echinopsis posted:

lmao

lol so on the weekend I had to buy some stuff from hardware store and it came to about $140 and I was using my partners card and this particular checkout doesn’t weigh stuff like a supermarket because idk it’s a hardware store. so scanned card and then came home

and later on she asked me if I used her card or mine because she couldn’t see the transaction on her bank app so I checked mine and wasn’t there either so I went to look at the receipt to see if I could glean a clue as to what card was used and I read the receipt and see the line “declined”..

lol she’d given me the wrong card, a card with no money on it, and I just scanned and left with the goods for free

as far as I am concerned, the big australian owned hardware place didn’t do their job of making sure I paid so it’s their fault I got the stuff for free

lidl's and leclerc's have barriers installed that only recede if you scan your receipt's bar code

the scanner sucks rear end

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

infernal machines posted:

you should simply scan the correct barcode

or not shop at lidl's

they got cheap kabanosy

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

e: why is she opening and running away from a safe at the same time? What the hell is going on here?

this is Jennifer Maloy she has powers to phase through objects and geometries and is opening the safe from within as she's phasing through the wall

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

trap sprung

why is she in her underwear while she does it?

It's an incredibly horny series. One of the early characters is Fortunato, a wizard powered by semen retention

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

that doesn't sound very fortunate at all but also lmao what

https://wildcards.fandom.com/wiki/Fortunato

it legitimately has to be read to be believed

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

load bearing penis

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i prefer cum

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Sagebrush posted:

also why are the furries always cool things like dragons and wolves and never a worm or a sea urchin or a dung beetle

you gotta meet more furries because i do know people with sonas based on these

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

what kind of beer is not easy to drink???

american beer

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
nice haircut, did a neural network generate it for you

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goatser

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

me watching asses in vr

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

it's still blue!!!!!!!

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

god i remember this fursuit causing so much drama

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

yeah this is a behaviour I've been trying to unlearn all my adult life (remembering when 'Fat Chicks in Party Hats' was just a laugh riot), would you look at a flabby schlub with chameleon walleye in the street* and sotto voice to a buddy Oh hey man look at this guy, hosed up if you didn't know he was a nazi?

A great way of internalizing this is developing a visible autoimmune disease that makes you a disgusting pariah in the eyes of common man!

:smith:

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

its wild how much Fahkumram looks like a Baki character

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

This is actually a debate among Kaiju fans. (He's not, but Babe is).

Also in the party photo I'm the red zingers.

If Ultraman can be a kaiju then so can be Paul Bunyan.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Beeftweeter posted:

people will become friends with ai on social media without realizing it

friendship doesn't go one way, Beeftweeter. an ai cannot be a friend because it can't like you

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

this is 100% the wrong way around

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Beeftweeter posted:

low-effort bing-generated crap sure, i guess, otherwise

joe is right. how would you define "ai art"? what if someone did extensive manual corrections? what if an artist is simply unskilled enough that it looks like crap?

why would you post art that looks like crap

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

this guys huge in anime

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
https://twitter.com/CompAesthetics/status/1644272793154977792

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Achmed Jones posted:

well i made it about 4 seconds into the dumb "guy is shouting for no reason" video. i should've known better than to click a smokapost

youtube embeds not working on safari is a blessing in disguise

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Salt Fish posted:

Isn't that a medieval polearm?

it is also the european name for alfalfa

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

PIZZA.BAT posted:

is there a reasonable explanation for this or is this in the same category as the multiple navy pilots saying something is out there and the world just kinda shrugging about it

navy pilots are not sane

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i have two pairs of shoes and one of them is a pair of doc martens and the other is a pair of crocs

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

axolotl farmer posted:

it is. adult stag beetles feed on things like tree sap and rotting fruit. their normal biting beetle mandible are modified into 'antlers' that the males use for fighting each other. the females have smaller mandibles, but also feed on liquids. the beetle in the clip is lapping up jelly with the labium, the lower lip.

e: stag beetles are popular as pets in Japan, and you can buy little snack packs of jelly for feeding them. they are probably just as happy eating an overripe banana.

i wish stag beetles would live for longer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.