Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

i love the blinged out porta pros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
speaking of, koss really should make bluetooth porta pros that don't loving suck rear end

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

mediaphage posted:

someone’s hopin to kiss some titties with that

what about them sucks out of curiosity

honestly less than you'd think, it's just that i really wish they could integrate the bluetooth part in a different way than the behind-the-neck dongle. i really hate wire microphonics so this is like, the worst of both worlds

and also maybe not be bluetooth 4.1.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

pastor of muppets posted:

these are images in the images thread so I guess they belong here.

I am raising a bunch of axolotl larvae and one of them has started growing an extra leg

a friend of mine had an axolotl with an extra forearm growing from the elbow. his name was quincy

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Radio Paranoia posted:

look at this pig's empty balls

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

rotor posted:

im not sure what the difference between menial and manual labor is

all work is menial

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

mediaphage posted:

spring cleaning for ant folks

nooo :(

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Beeftweeter posted:

this reminds me of setting up a little carwash booth with my neighbor when we were kids

she wanted to call it "polish city" and the very first car that stopped asked us if we were "ethnic poles". when we said no (and regardless thinking of yet another homophone) they drove off

good. stolen valor. wearing polishface

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

yea lol more like scat

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

echinopsis posted:

I am actually ashamed of how bad it was

truly awful

there’s a reason comics usually don’t only have two panels too, but that’s far from the only reason it sucks

who gives a poo poo. making things is always 100% better than not doing it

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

makes sense rotor would get that first

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

mediaphage posted:

i stopped playing d&d in college because that was the only thing that group wanted to do. free time? d&d. no hanging out doing other stuff, just d&d. and of course none of them could countenance going to a bar

what about a tavern

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

cool roc

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

wouldn't 667 be on the other side of the street?

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

post hole digger posted:

you dont consider the person who lives across the street from you to be your neighbor?

ow that's a good gotcha. it might be a linguistic thing because the polish word for neighbor literally implies being next to, in a row, rather than how "neighbor" is from people living in the same area, so a person living across the street isn't a neighbor, they're a neighbor from across the street

and also since a lot of houses in poland share walls, having a guy literally sharing a wall and hearing his everything forges a different kind of bond

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

mystes posted:

a good yosposter would just have a tasteful goatse tattoo

what if i had a tattoo of hands around my butthole

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Salt Fish posted:

People have a real hard-on for hating lowtax, which I'm sympathetic to, but his writing in the early 2000s was ahead of its time. Especially to a 14-18 age group it was really different from anything on the internet at that time. There was a real glut of tech-blog sites back then and SA satirized that in a way that was pretty badly needed IMO.

also if you tell me that dontrel the dolphin video wasn't funny you are lying

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Large Testicles posted:

also the cage actually isn’t locked. it’s there to keep my dog out lol

that's what she said

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

minato posted:

when you absolutely positively do not wanna draw any feet.

why would someone get into comics but not want to draw feet

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
:confused:

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
my patio laptop

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i have 1 laptop, and 0 old phones. my mental state is good.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
theyre called smash burgers cuz ur supposed to gently caress them

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

well im upset :(

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Sapozhnik posted:

do you think a 777 flying transoceanic is piloted by just one guy who sits at the controls for 18 hours straight or something

sometimes it's two guys who sit for 9 hours

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

oh so they want to report american patriots???

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Antigravitas posted:

That webp is 3270 x 2289. Turning it into a png bloats it to 3x its size, and an 80 quality jpg is twice as large as the webp.

i dont give a poo poo!!!!!!!! death to webp

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Jonny 290 posted:

Could also be that the applicant is on an old web browser without current TLS certs, so in order to "load the website" the total transfer amount is size_of_chrome_update + site_size

Tax:

i like the little colored bits you can swap out on the noctuas now

nice nazi fan

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

TOOT BOOT posted:

I'm guessing Sinead committed suicide. Four marriages, claimed to be gay then walked it back, got into a feud with the Pope, became a priest in a splinter catholic sect, quit the music industry forever then walked it back, changed her name twice in a 3 year period, converted to Islam and started wearing the hijab...taken all together, that's just a lot of life changes for one person.

they didn't say the reason so it's 100% suicide

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
or perhaps POST VACCINATION SYNDROME

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

/arfjasonishly Idiocracy? Documentary.

https://i.imgur.com/CSoXbyo.mp4

i had my balls surgically removed and i weigh more so i think i could beat his record

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

echinopsis posted:

a part of me wants to be a buddhist monk (...) trying to reduce suffering in the world

haw

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

that's loving stupid, if noone eats the dinner it's not ruined, it's preserved

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

mystes posted:

crab apples

crapples

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

good math

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

holy gently caress dude's tall

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Jonny 290 posted:

tax to break up text

it's a fairly nice one too. the gps thing is mostly because it has like 78,000 red light camera locations in it, and it politely dings when you're less than a quarter mile from one.

Neat facts though, i have never, after about 4500 miles of driving in 7 months, had it actually go off for a real cop on the side of the road shooting radar or laser. as in, they're no longer speedtrapping in colorado except via robot.

I busted one of those roadside trucks that they set up to CaTcH SpEeDerS, too. They flash a big strobe light from atop a pole to make you think they just caught you speeding and took your plate picture. i drove past one and it flashed at me, but the detector never went off. theyre just randomly blinking the light to scare ppl into slowing down

speedtrapping isn't real hth