Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Jonny 290 posted:

ah gotcha. not sure how that'd help me content-aware-scale my dick pics but i get it now

pic tax: found another speed miata in town. turns out i texted the guy in december but never followed up. might re-ping as he's probably ready to dump it

Do you plan on modding the drive train? I'd recommend doing more research if you do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Drone_Fragger posted:

Wasn't the "thing" going to be that windows phon seve was going to reach parity with desktops so you could plug your phone into whatever to do the diagnostics, and plug a keyboard into it, as well.

Then windows phon seve turned out to suck poo poo.

The OS and it's design were actually really quite great. This article brings up some great points, like Windows Phone was up against Android 4 and IOS 6 which both looked like poo poo at the time. Aesthetically WP (also the functionality I liked personally aside from the awkward home screen tiles) was dope, but the lack of app development killed it.

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Can someone post the Ayn Rand, cat face, bugs bunny gif?

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

infernal machines posted:

if you don't have to hide your shame from god while eating it, is it even a meal?

the best turkem I ever had was a fried one that they injected with tony sacherie stuff. that was over 10 years ago and I still think about it.
but yeah, high effort and you could burn your house down

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

An cruiscin lan posted:

Doom 3 open source is single handedly responsible for starting my relatively well paying and rewarding c++ dev career at the age of 35. It literally raised me out of poverty and gave me a future.

join countless others whispering prayers to Johnny Carmack and his alternate reality techno-communist dogma.

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

how do people page snipe, are they just weatching the post counter and attack?

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Chris Knight posted:

android eldritch :xd:

very good seriously crisisin' over a name change now.

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Sweevo posted:

everyone looks like their avatar

whats mine again

edit: hell yeah

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

the laziness of not just flipping the banana graphic so the stem would be the pointer

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

more like electronitc FARTS lately haha

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

ChubbyChecker posted:

from randomwaffle

does anyone have the one where the teacher's note says "SEE ME"- it always cracks me up

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Come

Only registered members can see post attachments!

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Me I want the luck

Edit: this is in line with the rest of my life

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
who posted the spanish Front 242 video? I can't find it after going back 20 pages.

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

keeping the hits coming, this video will probably make us all feel old because idk if these guys are like 17 or what and I cannot tell if this is ironic or what

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlhIk7iPU9o

lol at "you must be over 40 to play" on the MUD rpg thing, ouch

FWIW the cost per minute of something in this video is $88.88

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

NoneMoreNegative posted:

ouch! ... ooo! :mad:

I'll use take any opportunity to post this

https://dark7.org/a/jimvanbebber/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU