Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Man I used to have an encyclopedic knowledge of this universe and the combination of GRRM not writing and the series turning into crap killed off any interest.

That said, the book this is based on is a super condensed version of the series and I actually enjoyed it, so I guess I’ll wait and see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Dunk and Egg is going to be an animated show

Agreed that they seem like a good idea. Each story can be a season and GRRM may or may not have some of the remaining stories planned out

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

GRRM isn't Shakespeare or anything but he is a much better writer than that. The GoT team became magicians who believed in their own magic and it was a complete disaster on every level. The actors did their best, but jfk that show.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I always liked that picture of a horse that becomes more realistic until Season x and becomes a child’s depiction by Season 8

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Wheel if Time was terrible. I hope Rings of Power is good