Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I'll probably watch it when it's all out but the dragons and poo poo were the lamest part of GOT so I have a hard time believing this'll be any good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Also I'm not a book reader but have picked up some stuff rom the wiki - is this one of the Blackfyre Rebellions? Is the guy with a second head gonna be in this? If not they hosed up.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Doing Dunk & Egg woulda been the better move imo

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

What's the point of finishing the books when he already took part in saving video games with Elden Ring. Martin wept for there were no more nerds to conquer.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Just started the first ep and lmao

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

This show is pretty bad but I'm not surprised at the viewership. It looks cheaper than GOT.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

That's not fair.

EQ had much better visual design.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Man I am really not getting the positive reaction to the show. It's probably better than real bad GOT but people are acting like it's early season quality.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Is the lame prophecy dream bullshit of the white walkers show only because it sticks out as so lovely compared to everything else and just wanting to tie back into the original show.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

romanowski posted:

it's show only but presumably it was GRRM's inclusion

Yeah probably guy loves prophecy.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Antifa Spacemarine posted:

It's amazing that the dumb rear end dragon staredown was in an episode right after one of the best scenes in all of Game of Thrones with Viserys' final walk to the throne. Way more spectacle and "gently caress yeah" energy watching an old guy walk slowly across a room because it was set up well.

I've been lukewarm on the show but episode 8 was where I was thinking drat this show really can be great and then this one had foot fetish jackoff and the incredibly stupid dragon scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I hate the dragons.