Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coquito Ergo Sum
Feb 9, 2021

I guess I'll just be happy to have dialogue not written by Dave and Dan. That "Fookin' Cocks and c***s" banter from characters like Bronn was the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coquito Ergo Sum
Feb 9, 2021

Coquito Ergo Sum
Feb 9, 2021

Propaganda Machine posted:

I don't want to dig for the old thread, so I'm just going to leave this GoT writer's wikipedia entry here because I was given occasion to look for it and holy :lol:

Of relevance, I'll probably check this out because it'll be nice to look at and not much else will be on the air when it hits. Besides, the Targaryens were always otherworldly and depending on which avenues the show chooses to explore, it could be fun. I have HBO either way anyway so hell, why not?

Oddly enough, Cogman was credited with writing the few decent parts of the worst seasons. At the very least, his dialogue tended to actually sound like two people actually having a conversation, which is a low loving bar, but it was there.