Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
tired of making your own spaghetti, hand boiling every noodle, tedious implements and metal vessels, even have to use a fork to eat it at the end? nobody can eat spaghetti on the go in society, it's a joke to them. but if they made this you could eat spaghetti without any hassle, no noodle boilers, no more overcooked fingertips, no more fork wounds. grab a spaghorbi just start biting, chewing, and swallowing. anywhere, any time, even if you're underwater or running around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

guess what Todd, Mom says we're having spaghetti-and-meat balls for dinner!

Khanstant
we can also make custom flavours, try the new grape

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Silly String but it's cans shooting out cooked pasta

google THIS

your friend sk posted:

guess what Todd, Mom says we're having spaghetti-and-meat balls for dinner!

Long stringy meat shreds with wads of starch, served with whole garlic cloves with bread crumbs sprinkles on top

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS posted:

Long stringy meat shreds with wads of starch, served with whole garlic cloves with bread crumbs sprinkles on top

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
breaking my spaghorbs in half so they fit better in the pot and all the italians get really mad about it

Khanstant
i eat the orb whole

Twenty Four

A spaghetti "corn dog". Garlic bread on the outside with spaghetti and sauce on the inside on a stick. Or even have the sauce in a dipping container. "Why has no one thought of this?" I thought then did a quick search online and welp... :/

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
ball of gnaise

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Manifisto

new spaghorbi gushers: nacho cheese. cool ranch. slim jim mousse. mayonnaise. butterscotch pudding. half the fun is not knowing what flavors and textures are going to goosh into your mouth when you take a bite!

ty nesamdoom!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
liquid Slim Jim is known as "Slime Jime"

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

google THIS

The spaghetti scene from Lady and the Tramp except Lady just holds the spaghetti ball in her mouth and growls if the Tramp gets near it

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

The spaghetti scene from Lady and the Tramp except Lady just holds the spaghetti ball in her mouth and growls if the Tramp gets near it

these gritty reboots have been taken too far

ty nesamdoom!

Khanstant

Twenty Four posted:

A spaghetti "corn dog". Garlic bread on the outside with spaghetti and sauce on the inside on a stick. Or even have the sauce in a dipping container. "Why has no one thought of this?" I thought then did a quick search online and welp... :/

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

google THIS posted:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

please dont doxx me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

alnilam

ty manifisto

google THIS

Squeezing some Spa-go-tti™ into my mouth as I do a sick skateboard trick

gleebster

Only a howler
Goghetti

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Dr. Honked posted:

ball of gnaise

lol

google THIS

:hmmyes:

google THIS

ball dente

Twenty Four

Not what I imagined, but, welp...

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS

spaghesticles

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Bird's Nest Rat's Nest Pasta

Khanstant

drat thats a good invention too

Vitamin Me

Trying

sauce is stored in the balls

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Silly String but it's cans shooting out cooked pasta

I can't tell if I'm in love with you or this idea...
But I know I need a fire extinguisher sized hot pasta shooter now. and like every morning ever. Obviously after eating a few pounds of cold pasta.

Trying posted:

sauce is stored in the balls

I'm pretty sure sauce containing meatballs is a thing, so this checks out.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Khanstant

the man in the blue hat in the back will eat the grape spaghetti orb, you can tell

Trying

why do you think they call them spaghetti "o"s? :mind explode hand movement:

Manifisto

the spaghettorb is not merely attractive, it is a convenient and space-saving storage solution for cooked spaghettis. simply peel off the exact number of spaghettis you need, no more misjudging the number of dried strands that are in a box. and if there is an uneaten spaghetto or two on your plate, don't waste it! simply add it to the ball! brought to you by the same wizards who invented this:

ty nesamdoom!

deep dish peat moss

Mom I want meat & spaghettiballs for dinner

Manifisto

deep dish peat moss posted:

Mom I want meat & spaghettiballs for dinner

what is an earthworm but a meat noodle?

ty nesamdoom!

Trying

fistpumping because I got one of those misproduced bags where it's noodle all the way through

Ass-penny

Trying posted:

fistpumping because I got one of those misproduced bags where it's noodle all the way through

Oops! All noodles

Ass-penny

Send noods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Manifisto posted:

new spaghorbi gushers: nacho cheese. cool ranch. slim jim mousse. mayonnaise. butterscotch pudding. half the fun is not knowing what flavors and textures are going to goosh into your mouth when you take a bite!

Bernie Byob's Every Flavor Spaghorbis