Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

all hail His Noodly Appendage

ty nesamdoom!

Khanstant

Manifisto posted:

the spaghettorb is not merely attractive, it is a convenient and space-saving storage solution for cooked spaghettis. simply peel off the exact number of spaghettis you need, no more misjudging the number of dried strands that are in a box. and if there is an uneaten spaghetto or two on your plate, don't waste it! simply add it to the ball! brought to you by the same wizards who invented this:

wow a perfect fettucine orb

google THIS

So what did we learn today? Well, we learned to only let the cat play with the spaghetti before we add the sauce

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
catastrophe hit barilla's pedrignano facility when a spaghetti ball rolled off the conveyor belt, growing progressively bigger as loose pieces of spaghetti clings to it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

alnilam

They're gonna have to rewrite the On top of spaghetti song

Finger Prince

Nosfereefer posted:

catastrophe hit barilla's pedrignano facility when a spaghetti ball rolled off the conveyor belt, growing progressively bigger as loose pieces of spaghetti clings to it

Pedrignano d'Amaci

deep dish peat moss

meatghetti balls

Finger Prince

deep dish peat moss posted:

meatghetti balls

Pasta nodules like dumplings tucked amongst saucy meat strings.

Khanstant
i had a new idea for a spaghetti noodle thats connected to all spaghetti noodles

Zamujasa

spaghetti balls made out of spaghetti balls

a spicy metaball, if you will

Ass-penny

first you get the meatballs, then you get the spaghetti balls, then you get the women

Ass-penny

in a world where hyperinflation has destabilized currencies, only the technology to turn cooked sketties into portable balls has injected some stability back into the local economy. I walk down the dilapidated city streets towards the corner store, and pull out a zipper bag of spaghetti balls, and proceed to barter with the shopkeep. The power of the sketti balls is strong today, and perhaps my customer loyalty is paying off. The vendor sells me my usual pack of Top rolling papers and 12 oz Red Bull for just one and half orbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Time to deliver a pizza ball!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxOkeLQohC0