Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

idontknowwhatiexpected.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

thats badass

Cubone
May 26, 2011

this image calls to me
familiar and mysterious
a game, but which :raise:

also gay owls

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Pulchritudinous posted:

Riven, the sequel to Myst

:tipshat:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I think I remember the context this was posted in

it was during the swine flu scare and the post said "you little bastard you've doomed us all!"

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Akratic Method posted:

Is eBaum's still kicking around like SA is, or did we win that old rivalry by fading away more slowly?
eric bauman and his dad cashed the gently caress out for like $50 million or something. theyre probably still loaded

and like every site that did that it immediately lost whatever cultural cachet it had. I don't think they have forums anymore, so I guess we win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Karate Bastard posted:

The fire blasted crags and basalt pillars of the plains of despair near mount oh it's ribs.

haha