Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Waluigi fucks poo poo up

Some dude hates the news

Bad web design is like being a lovely pickup artist

"for the love of god plz squeeze mah Pouch Teats!"

:nws:https://randomwaffle.gbs.fm/images/5e/5efe25caea9615212060ca7e85ef06221a9b667d.jpg:nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Bismuth posted:

What CYOA was this?

Red, Yellow, Blue by Thallium, or its sequel, the name of which I've forgotten

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Solar Tornado posted:

This is the lamest looking orgy I've ever seen. Where are the eiffel towers? The two-sitters? The buffet?

it's not an orgy, it's just loving in parallel

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Did a double take at this one, I took almost the exact same photo in 2013.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Karate Bastard posted:

I'm not sure what any of these words are doing next to any other of the words on here. I think maybe they were put on there by mistake

I'm DANGER of PETTING

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

King Carnivore posted:

She is the chosen one. She bears the mark.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

King Carnivore posted:

Didn’t you need to get steam to play HL2? Like even if you bought a physical copy, you needed to install steam to play it. I seem to recall Valve doing that to “encourage” people to get on the platform.

Yep, I bought a physical copy while I was still on dial up, and then had to sit for a couple of hours while Steam downloaded or updated or whatever over my lovely 56k connection before I could play the game that was already completely installed on my computer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Dick Burglar posted:

Man, 2000s humor sure thought nazi poo poo was hi-larious :whitewater:

the naive central conceit behind 2000s edgy ironic racist humor was that, by pretending to be stupid racists, we were satirizing real racists

then, big surprise, it turned out that pretend racism was functionally no different from real racism, and also a bunch of pretend racists were never pretending in the first place