Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
well guys, it's 4:24 AM (update: it's 4:25 AM) and i'm about to take a walk. i hope i don't get killed, or mugged. i walked to the circle K next door a second ago but they, for some reason, are closed, so i have to walk like a mile or 2 to the nearest one to get some coffee

gonna be wearing my 2009 issue Army Boots Size 9.5, black Levi Jeans, and a Black sleeveless t-shirt

holla if you see me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

walking a mile to get coffee at 4am lmao get a bike!!!!

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I don't want to shock you op, but being out and about at 4:30 am is not that weird. Lots of people do shift work and if you are not in America people do walking. Good luck and hope everything works out for you, god bless

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
OP I used to be like you - Wandering around sleeveless at all hours, but then I realised I could use socks as sleeves. They're basically the same thing.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Woo boy been at work since 3am. If I see you walking by I'll wave!

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Brb gonna see if this form leather t-shirt makes my tits look huge. :j:

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

precision posted:

gonna be wearing my 2009 issue Army Boots Size 9.5, black Levi Jeans, and a Black sleeveless t-shirt

This is good; you want to minimize your visibility when you’re walking around in the pre-dawn darkness of the pedestrian-hostile, often sidewalk-free hellscape of American exurbia.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
You might not have to worry so much about getting beat up if you didn't dress like a white supremacist, OP

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

precision posted:

well guys, it's 4:24 AM (update: it's 4:25 AM) and i'm about to take a walk. i hope i don't get killed, or mugged. i walked to the circle K next door a second ago but they, for some reason, are closed, so i have to walk like a mile or 2 to the nearest one to get some coffee

holla if you see me

These Levis boot cut?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
4:30 am goonmeet at 711

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

Night walks are the most calming ones. Goonspeed. Hope you see the sun rising with a nice cuppa.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

watch out coyotes op, they have rabies.

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
Should have been 4:20AM, am I right?

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Why do they make army boots in children's size?

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

SpaceAceJase posted:

they're for child soldiers, OP

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I live on a quiet back road sorta out of the way, OP if I went for a walk I don't THINK I would get mugged BUT I would probably startle some deer.
I don't think I would be able to hit up the nearest convenience store for coffee though because it's 4.5 miles from me and while I have biked there, walking that and back at 4 in the morning seems a bit excessive.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

SpaceAceJase posted:

It's not ideal to have child soldiers at all, but as long as we have them they should have good boots and equipment. I don't think this is controversial

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I was still asleep OP

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
walking outside is illegal in america op, i hope you're not in prison

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ive got the need to ramble on my mind, oblivion seems to be my destination, tell me momma don't u wanna go

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Ez8 posted:

Should have been 4:20AM, am I right?

no, you are not.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*white, mid-30s goon living in the suburbs going for a walk at 4:00am on a Sunday*

I'm afraid of being mugged

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

precision posted:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Funky See Funky Do posted:

OP I used to be like you - Wandering around sleeveless at all hours, but then I realised I could use socks as sleeves. They're basically the same thing.

quoting to spread the thing i learned just now

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

why is it necessary to know what year you stole shoes from the american taxpayer

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
There was a time where my entire extended family rented a beach house. I had slept all day before. Woke up at like 0400, went down to the beach to watch the sunrise. Then I just started walking in one direction. I made it to a mile marker, saying I had walked 10 miles, and it was about 3pm. I had stopped often, and talked to random people, and just chilled for a lot of the walk.

I started heading back, and it got dark. I couldn't even remotely tell where the walkway to the street with our house on it was. I just walked in the dark. Eventually picked a walkway ended up in a random neighborhood. Made it to the streets of the neighbor hood and decide to call my fam. "I have no idea where I'm at. I'm maybe 3-5 miles away in a neighborhood". Turns out I went past the walkway I needed, I ended up about 2 miles past where I needed to turn off. Finally they found a map, and I could give street names.

I got scooped up, and realized that I just wandered about 20+ miles in flip flops, on the beach. It was a good time, and ..man.. I just thought of stuff.

Now when I visit, even if it's not a beach, I'm known for just saying I'm going for a "Walk" and I'll end up returning like 7 hours later, lol.

it's been a while, but i'm pretty sure my stupid iPhone now can mark something via GPS.

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 18:07 on May 15, 2022

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

god I loved those goon “EDC” threads

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

blight rhino posted:

There was a time where my entire extended family rented a beach house. I had slept all day before. Woke up at like 0400, went down to the beach to watch the sunrise. Then I just started walking in one direction. I made it to a mile marker, saying I had walked 10 miles, and it was about 3pm. I had stopped often, and talked to random people, and just chilled for a lot of the walk.

I started heading back, and it got dark. I couldn't even remotely tell where the walkway to the street with our house on it was. I just walked in the dark. Eventually picked a walkway ended up in a random neighborhood. Made it to the streets of the neighbor hood and decide to call my fam. "I have no idea where I'm at. I'm maybe 3-5 miles away in a neighborhood". Turns out I went past the walkway I needed, I ended up about 2 miles past where I needed to turn off. Finally they found a map, and I could give street names.

I got scooped up, and realized that I just wandered about 20+ miles in flip flops, on the beach. It was a good time, and ..man.. I just thought of stuff.

Now when I visit, even if it's not a beach, I'm known for just saying I'm going for a "Walk" and I'll end up returning like 7 hours later, lol.

it's been a while, but i'm pretty sure my stupid iPhone now can mark something via GPS.

Floridaman Begins

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Brother Tadger posted:

Floridaman Begins

lol. Myrtle Beach, SC. But Yeah, Origin Story.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

op I saw you but I didn't want to startle you so I didn't holla

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

AITA for not waking my husband up for his 5AM walk?

quote:

So for the past month, my (36) husband (39) has waking up at 5 every night to have a walk. These walks would take about 2 hours, Side note to mention that this new, he's not trying to lose weight (pretty thin) he's not athletic by nature nor has sports interests or hobbies. infact, he hated doing any type of sport.

I'm happy for him since it's an overall positive thing. but yesterday, he came home in the evening after working for long hours then stayed up late playing with his phone. I went to bed at 10 after getting done with the mess and everything.

I woke up by him yelling at me at 7 am asking me why I didn't wake him up for his 5am walk. He said he missed it and I'm responsible for that. I was so confused I said that first of all, he always wakes up by setting his alarm, why should I be expected to wake him up this time. He yelled that he forgot to set his alarm. I said so what? it's no big deal it's not like....he missed an important meaning or something but he got more angry and said that those walks help imrove his health and restore his energy and help him feel better. I made a comment about how missing one walk won't hurt but he unloaded on yelling about how I was trying to prevent him for doing his hobby for some unknown reason. I told him he was sorely mistaken even though I admit that those daily 5am walks around the veteran's park are weird but also his reaction? I really thought it was over the top. He stormed off and went to shower saying I ruined his entire day.

When he got out he started avoiding and ignoring me. Even when I talk to him directly. he went to work and refused to respond to my calls.

Really, I'm at a loss like maybe it was something I said about his walks. but I really don't know. he's sulking nonstop as of now and I'm literally about to lose my mind. AITA?

Apologize to your wife, op

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
What's a sleeveless t-shirt? A vest?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
a lowtax shirt

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Chicken Butt posted:

This is good; you want to minimize your visibility when you’re walking around in the pre-dawn darkness of the pedestrian-hostile, often sidewalk-free hellscape of American exurbia.

i live in the middle of downtown, there's a billion street lights everywhere

i feel you though, i would deffo not have walked around dressed like that in the dark, as people would likely have thought i was concerned with burgling

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

mudskipp posted:

What's a sleeveless t-shirt? A vest?

have you seriously never seen sleeveless t-shirts, they sell them at target

it's already literally 95 degrees during the day here :(

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense

Colonel Cancer posted:

a lowtax shirt

Took me a minute to get that. Grim chuckle

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense

precision posted:

have you seriously never seen sleeveless t-shirts, they sell them at target

it's already literally 95 degrees during the day here :(

No. All my clothes are old and I like sleeves. Also I come from a strange place with shops that have different names

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
you're going to get beaten up and murdered walking around out late by 30-50 feral hogs, op