Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Oppenheimer was a fine rear end shorty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Can I offer you some turkish delight?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you think your closet's something special, try the unlabeled door out the back by the dumpster. Takes you straight to Flavortown.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
my muslim allegory is also veiled

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gasmask posted:

my muslim allegory is also veiled

Veil ur cock with my butt

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I’ll trade you my cabinet

it leads to a mystical realm that sounds legally distinct from yours but far more cynical, depressing, and needlessly edgy. the rulers there used to be ludicrously wealthy private-school spellcasters on Earth, and despite the infinite booze, coke and contraceptive spells they’re all so God-damned mopey I’m gonna choke on all this unearned angst

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Would watch a movie about a dude just trying to make rent that keeps getting pulled into Christian morality plays.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Oh I just had a brilliant idea. Throw your wardrobe in front of a truck see if you can send it to JRPG land.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Be like that garbage tech bro who mass imported only one outfit from China. Wear it once and throw it away since you have cargo containers full of replacements.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

David D. Davidson posted:

Oh I just had a brilliant idea. Throw your wardrobe in front of a truck see if you can send it to JRPG land.

The last thing any of us want is evangelical animes

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Get in the closet Shinji, Jesus lion needs you!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Just buy new clothes every day to avoid wasting water like that soylent guy he solved this problem years ago.

E: Dammit 3 posts up I gotta learn to read before posting

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
When God closes a door he opens an unlicensed toxic waste dumpsite.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Throw the Zen koan laundry basket in the wardrobe portal, OP, I'm not sure if it will fix your problem but we have to know what happens.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
OP: Help! The pixies in my cupboard want to convert me to Jesus!

Me: Try this simple and economical solution that is 100% guaranteed to solve your problem.

OP: Won't somebody save me from the salvation faeries!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

take a train journey and go further in and further up, op

you'll get to see all your friends again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

David D. Davidson posted:

White Witch scheming next to the portal and then just get's demolished by a mac truck doing 75 teleported from just outside rockford IL.