Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
IDK, OP, I’d be carrying a shotgun into said allegory and just mugging people for their clothes. Wait for a satyr to walk by and take his shirt, he can’t compete with modern weaponry. You could have a new free set of clothes each week!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
OP I spoke to my alcoholic uncle Ted and he said he had this issue once. The solution is to rent a u-haul truck, lay the wardrobe down and just roll around the highways chucking all the roadkill you find into the wardrobe. He said the gnarlier the better. The denizens on the other side of the wardrobe built a permanent rock wall up in less than two days and he added shelves and hangers on the wall, making for a walk-in closet.

Good luck and god bless