Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Of course it is. Why else would VFD stand for Veritable Funeral Discussions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

I'm scared of this imaginary woman :gonk:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Ratoslov posted:

what the gently caress allie

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Triangles are inherently more stable than perpinidicular lines. Therefore three dragons is more stable than two

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

The true final boss was Mickey Mouse's lead IP counsel the whole time :ohdear:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Well, something in the timeline is still broken, given that we have misplaced pieces of subway filled with monsters just sitting around in a peaceful city

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Male mage B1 to add a bit of charisma to the party. Name him Thomas O'Malley, because all those cats being rescued need their charming leader

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

They don't average the levels of team 3 to the levels of the rest of your party? Ouch

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Blaster Raven has the soul of a hero

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Have we learned nothing from side scrolling games over the past 40 years? Always turn around first

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

And so it ends like a Greek Tragedy, by loving your mother dragon up, killing the daddy dragons and tearing your eyeballs out from the repeated dungeons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

I can only assume that Yuma used his last dieing breath and final power to replace all the light bulbs