Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Kinu Nishimura posted:

this game is an actual tragedy and it's also really funny

It's a fun RPG and a blast to play just for the nonsense you can get away with. But yeah from what I've seen of 2020, VFD is a 7th dragon game in name only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Duelist is the best Yu Gi Ho simulator short of actually implementing Duel Monsters. It perfectly nails the feel of being Yugi.

Specifically, it also perfectly encapsulates how Atem's horrible unoptimized deck would play without a free demonic tutor every single loving draw you get.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Very F.O.E. Dragon.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Sorry, who is George? Or rather, GEORGE!?

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

BisbyWorl posted:

Oh, and I forgot to mention this last time:

What's the length on the prophetic posts to quote later on? Because there were like three new ones each update.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Duelist's EX:
"Just go grab Exodia off a booster pack"

E:

Araxxor posted:

I can only come to one conclusion about the sheer amount of overkill present. Emel created this game.

gently caress this would make sense. A (mostly) dignified death, dragons getting hunted like big game, a lot of dragon atrocities getting reset.

This is the fanfic that Emel wrote during long sleepless nights, that was never meant to see the light of day.

Omobono fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Feb 21, 2023

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Some of those are :(

Others, well, I'll just say lol lmao :suicide: and let's leave it at that.

E: *le sigh* date roundup update two posts ago

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Ouch my neck hurts from that whiplash.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Omobono posted:

Some of those [dates] are :(
go reread Chika and Rika's dates. They're quite depressing in retrospect.
(I stand by my lol lmao :suicide: for the others)

Now, on to see how GEORGE! clowns on ND them then eventually ND, I don't remember if there's a dungeon in betwee.

Kinu Nishimura posted:

I referenced Nodens by name like, over fifty updates ago, I just got blunter about it by having Allie literally appear in person in 2019 completely unchanged. :v:

Which update/reminiscence did Allie appear in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Rika: I'll sleep only when I'm dead
Bisby: is that a challenge?