Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
This looks like some fun. Here's my suggestion.

Class: God Hand
Portrait: God Hand FB2
Name: Opal
Voice: Nao Toyama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
There's going to be so many dead dragons by the end of this, now that the party has a taste for killing them.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Name: Valerie
Portrait: Rune Knight FB2
Class: Rune Knight

I like those portraits there, seem fun.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Now that looks like someone ready and excited as heck to slay dragons.

Can't wait to see what ridiculous class skills pop up next to break the balance further.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
This game looks like a pretty fun time with the busted moves and weak balance to play around with. More dragon blood for Valerie.

And once again the magic of teamwork/friendship is shown to be overpowered.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Ahh, time traveling. It never ceases being a crock of weird bullshit.

Can't wait to see more of how Nodens casually screws around with reality without a care in the world, next time.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Why, hello there mysterious robed fellow. Here to watch the power creeping ever higher too?

The images of Valerie interacting with the affinity system and the date are hilarious. She's just happy to be there!

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
The ISDF is making quite a few bad decisions and the fallout will be either hilarious or painful to watch.

And Unit 13's probably going to have to beat up Yuma.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Unit 13 takes no poo poo and mulches dragons. I really like these guys.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
I'm looking forward to the portion of the game where you get to gratuitously abuse Brave Sword as much as possible. That looks like such an asskicking skill.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
From learning of an incurable sickness infecting their friend to picking up stray cats for a cat cafe. Unit 13 has their priorities straight.

At least this isn't screwing up the timeline again.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Ahh, I can tell this arc will be fun. I love a good old hot mess of a time travel plot and VFD is delivering that in spades. I wonder if that tower's going to keep showing up in every time period Unit 13 travels to.

I wouldn't put it past the game to do exactly that.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
I'm feeling Male Mage B-2, with the name of Franz. Feels like a Franz to me.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Man, either the dragons are that chumpy, or the cosplayer is actually Blaster Raven and hiding it by cosplaying as Blaster Raven.

Or he could just be lying about the five dragons. They all seem likely scenarios at this point.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
And here I thought the power of friendship in VFD was pretty broken already. Those poor dragons stand no chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
The tone of these sidequests is so jarring in context of the current main plot, I have to wonder how much of it was intentional.

Good thing we got true main character Valerie continuing to meet her destiny as a certified Dragon shitwrecker