Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Challenging that was definitely the right call at this point in the game.

Personally I thought it was goalie interference but it was close.

HookShot fucked around with this message at 02:46 on May 18, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

DrunkPanda posted:

Wait, what?! Why did Florida's second goal not count? I was watching with sound muted

It went out of play

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

CobwebMustardseed posted:

I can’t even tell what they’re challenging? The screen?

The screen player was in the crease and maybe bumped Bob. But I think you maybe had to challenge that either way with 4 minutes left.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Wait, seriously? What the gently caress even is goaltender interference then?!

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

DrunkPanda posted:

Wait, what?! Why did Florida's second goal not count? I was watching with sound muted

The puck went in to the netting but never got whistled down.

Also I thought that was interference.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

He bumped Bob's head immediately before the goal. I think it's a good challenge even if the NHL ratfucked them on it.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

gently caress it, just trip Kucherov and hope he snaps his leg like what happened to Stamkos all those years ago

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Yeah, there was a tiny bit of incidental contact on bobrovsky's mask on the screen which caused bob's head to turn a tiny amount a second or so before the goal. it wasn't much but i think it SHOULD have been ruled interference if the NHL is trying to be consistent with how they've called things in the playoffs (the NHL is not trying to be consistent)

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

HookShot posted:

Challenging that was definitely the right call at this point in the game.

Personally I thought it was goalie interference but it was close.

Same. Also the no goal means maybe Florida ties it up and OT which at least might be interesting.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Aces High posted:

gently caress it, just trip Kucherov and hope he snaps his leg like what happened to Stamkos all those years ago

:cool:

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.
fuuuuuu

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Can't give that rebound up lol. Fraudulent Bob.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Lol, Florida

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

gently caress you Panthers, jesus christ

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
*slaps knees* welp, I'mma head out

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Some great defense there on top of that :thumbsup:

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Can't give that rebound up lol. Fraudulent Bob.

That’s what I thought about the second goal too.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
jeesus the entire arena just emptied out after that goal.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

fermun posted:

jeesus the entire arena just emptied out after that goal.

Can't blame em

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

drat, I know they aren’t going to win but they could at least try for the final minute. Very sad.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Couldn't see a thing on the replay video I saw of the second goal, but if there really was contact to Bob's head it shouldn't have counted, whether or not it happened in the crease.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Man, colorado is loving fast

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

fisting by many posted:

Couldn't see a thing on the replay video I saw of the second goal, but if there really was contact to Bob's head it shouldn't have counted, whether or not it happened in the crease.

It was the third goal. It shouldn’t have counted though.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
It's so loud compared to any point at all in the florida game

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

:doink:

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Lol.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Motherfucker, did Compher gently caress up another gimme?

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
It's a game

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Oh my loving god lmao

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
unfortunate turnover, off of two legs backwards onto o'reilly's stick

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Hot drat, what a sequence

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

How do you screw up getting rid of the puck like that lol

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Congratulations to the St Louis Blues for holding a lead longer in this series than the Nashville Predators managed managed in round 1

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

I thought that Bednar should have replaced Aube-Kubel with Newhook against St Louis. Less physical, but more offensive punch. We'll see if that's one he regrets.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
This is the perfect first period for the blues: flukey goal + Avs being shook afterwards

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

What Girard lacks in size, he makes up for in slowness.... I can't believe so many people used to think he was a top end defenseman

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

After all that pressure, Avs having issues getting set up

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

DrunkPanda posted:

What Girard lacks in size, he makes up for in slowness.... I can't believe so many people used to think he was a top end defenseman

He was really good last year up until game 3 of the Vegas series. Something about that series just broke Jost and Girard and turned them useless.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Binnie owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
Avs look rusty