Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Go Panthers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress Corey Perry

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
That sucked

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
This game should end like 8-5

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcZzlPGnKdU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

MoaM posted:

What's happening

The hockey equivalent of NFC East Clownball?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
This is Clownball

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress Corey Perry

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Wonderllama posted:

Just lmao at Florida’s stadium from the blimp.

I missed that, what was going on?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Wonderllama posted:

Arizona levels of middle of nowhere

Must have been the angle they showed, particularly if it was facing West. It’s separated from the Everglades by a highway on one side, but the other side is a mall and everything is built up till you hit the ocean.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Elephanthead posted:

It’s sinking into the swamp also it is a Walmart

Nah, the Walmart is on the other side of the mall.

I’m not joking, it’s about a mile away.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Ugh

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

The Dirty Burger posted:

Dunkin’ Keith

My mind once again went “Oh yeah, he’s still playing…”

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Koopa Kid posted:

Pretend I’m posting the Jesse Pinkman “he can’t keep getting away with it” jpg but it’s about the Tampa Bay Lightning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3_PPdjD6mg

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

aejix posted:

This has canes tying it after pulling the goalie written all over it

And now the Rangers take a penalty with 6 minutes left…

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:doink:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:laffo:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Lol wtf

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Escape Goat posted:

Get hosed DeAngelo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
As someone without a real rooting interest in either team, this series loving owns

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:laffo:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
That McDavid guy is pretty good

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
It’s a shame these Oiler uniforms are so :mediocre:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
That was fuckin great

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I eagerly want to see Tony D get his loving nose broken

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Matt Zerella posted:

Just remembered to scoop the litter box

:hmmyes:

Gonna clean the tub again too, or saving that for game 5?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
The Clownpuck starts early again

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
poo poo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Matt Zerella posted:

Play like this on saturday and thats it folks. Pathetic.

Make sure to change the litter and do the grout work for that game.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Aces High posted:

Jack
Mother
loving
Johnson

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:hellyeah:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
It’s a power play goal!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:unlimited:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I hope the Rangers win and Tony D takes a slap shot to the jaw in the process.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:hmmyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

CBJSprague24 posted:

What the hell happened to Sean McDonough's audio just there?

DJ horn setting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

CBJSprague24 posted:

ESPN's commentary is starting to remind me of the EA Sports commentary in the NHL games.

Tell us more about how Carolina's power play has been trash all playoffs, which we can tell just by looking at it.

Makes sense, Ray Ferraro was in the EA NHL games for a few years as the guy at ice level when they had Doc Emrick and Eddie Olczyk as the announcers.