Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

fart simpson posted:

neither am i, mate
:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Jonny 290 posted:

my name was coined at a goth drinkup in the spring of 99
when you hit on a good u/n you stick with it.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Stringent posted:

so why haven't you changed yours yet???
initially it was to spite tori but we have since buried the hatchet. now i'm just waiting for kenny loggins to do something incredibly awful and irredeemable. maybe he'll die before that happens and i'll have this on lock

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

hbag posted:

why does bottled water have a "best before" date. it's loving water
on the record, it's for quality control purposes

off the record, probably leaching/microplastics

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

hbag posted:

brand new bottled water also tastes disgusting but im drinking it because i dont have anything else rn
sorry to hear about your dasani

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

the only time i drink bottled water is if i'm at a hotel. otherwise i have two refillable bottles used with the reverse osmosis filter plumbed into our kitchen sink. or i kill myself slowly with cans of bubly instead. i'm in no hurry

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

hbag posted:

actually its some poo poo called "harrogate" because the vending machine gave me that instead of the loving lucozade i wanted to buy
i have no way of telling if you made up one or both of those lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

officially, at least in canada, expiration dates are only legally binding/meaningful for baby products like formula and prepared food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

lol @ title