Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i think if the tap water smelt and tasted bad i would try not to live there

for example, i do not currently reside in Flint MI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

hbag posted:

didnt they fix the water there for a grand total of like a year

yeah they only fixed a couple, surprised literal heads havent rolled over this yet

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

akadajet posted:

you don't always get to choose where you live

yeah no poo poo and mobility is highly tied to class and race as well

i am tired of having to qualify loving everything to be read in good faith anymore

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

flint mi is a systemic tragedy and emblematic that the us is a failed nation. it ties together century long conflicts about race and class and our current ongoing decline

ok? flint mi has bad water. lmao.

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

collapse theorycrafting or actual prep talk is hellworld thread territory thanks in advance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Truman Peyote posted:

i had horse sashimi in tokyo once. i'm not 100% sure it wasn't a translation error, because it seemed a lot like beef carpaccio. also the menu listed a chicken sashimi, which doesn't seem safe

no it was horse, that's a bit more common there, chicken sashimi too (which is good but i think i like it cooked more texturally)

you can get really high quality raw meat in general there that's specially prepared for eating like that but that's for the real adventurous. i was shown an all-tripe spot that had specially prepared raw tripe if you wanted it by a buddy, it was interesting.

Share Bear fucked around with this message at 19:22 on May 18, 2022