Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Are you post-choice or post-life?

I suspect most of you are post-choice. You type something up, then decide to hit the abort button and delete those sad words that didn't get a chance to be birthed into this world.

Are any of you post-life? You have no filter. You start typing and you don't stop until you hit post. Doesn't matter how inane, how stupid, how much of a waste of time those keystrokes are. You are going to share them with the world.

Personally, I am post-choice. Sometimes I regret the words I have typed and flush them before they can be a further drain on society. Other times I say gently caress it, let the mods deal with what I have served up upon the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I fycked an egg at the supermarket and a baby come out, now they want me to pay child support???

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I am for post killing OP. The less posts running around the less leaches sucking on my lowtax dollars.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm anti-post
Like a lion kills an antelope
Like  a hammer hits a cantaloupe

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I wish I never posted

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
I thought this was a thread for posting aborted fetuses, wtf??

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Waltzing Along posted:

Are you post-choice or post-life?

I suspect most of you are post-choice. You type something up, then decide to hit the abort button and delete those sad words that didn't get a chance to be birthed into this world.

Are any of you post-life? You have no filter. You start typing and you don't stop until you hit post. Doesn't matter how inane, how stupid, how much of a waste of time those keystrokes are. You are going to share them with the world.

Personally, I am post-choice.
Everything about this post suggests the latter though??

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

abort the thread quickly there's still time

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Sometimes I'm an abort poster. Sometimes, I retry. Mostly, I just fail.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I'm Post Cereal, they make Oreo O's.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
All those unposted posts are with god now

When you die they'll all be read out loud in front of the class at the pearly gates

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Uhhh what do you call it when you post something then edit it into something else after thinking better of this or that or to fix a mistake or adding another thought here or there?

e: I'm whatever that is

e2: I make changes before and after I post

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

unpleasantly turgid posted:

Not gonna lie, I thought so, too :stonklol:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i often write entire threads and then decide "this isn't up to the gold standard of precision posting"

that's right, it could be so much worse

Busted Pisser
Dec 6, 2020

Never skip kegels day
I like when the mods abort nonviable threads by styls trill epic/nom epique, Billy Ray Blowjob and precision when they have their manic posting spree episodes. Seeing their lifeless threads rotting in the gas chamber brings a smile to my face yet it is a stark reminder of the mental health crisis here in the United States.

LordAdakos
Sep 1, 2009
Does posting begin at registration?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
And if so what does it mean to be banned?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I'm a white noise poster, lost in the system, nobody cares about me and I'll grow up to get perma'd one day

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i would never abort a post but i wouldn't hold it against a pathetic loser poster for wanting to do so. that's their choice to be so fail

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Getting probed means you're forced to wear a posting condom

Getting banned is a posting vasectomy

Getting sperma'd means having your posting balls cut off

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Busted Pisser posted:

I like when the mods abort nonviable threads by styls trill epic/nom epique, Billy Ray Blowjob and precision

okay buddy i have a way better gimmick than those dorks :mad:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m a Bort poster

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
It's the forum's right to choose, not mine

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 15:13 on May 18, 2022

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
man i get probed all the time for stuff I think is OK. if I post one of my abortions i'll probably get my door kicked in

I just want all of my abortions to know that I love them and think of them often.

old beast lunatic fucked around with this message at 15:19 on May 18, 2022

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

unpleasantly turgid posted:

Turn off your monitor

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

precision posted:

i often write entire threads and then decide "this isn't up to the gold standard of precision posting"

that's right, it could be so much worse

Honestly this puts you leagues ahead of some other posters so I applaud you :golfclap:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I fycked an egg at the supermarket and a baby come out, now they want me to pay child support???

drat

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
i have aborted a few pictures of myself. I have aborted myself. Hell yeah

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I kinda waffle back and forth depending on the day. Sometimes I just let my lovely thoughts and opinions be birthed into the world and sometimes I nip it in the bud.

Really no regrets either way.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

old beast lunatic posted:

man i get probed all the time for stuff I think is OK. if I post one of my abortions i'll probably get my door kicked in

I just want all of my abortions to know that I love them and think of them often.

i think mods just throw darts at the thread list and gas them at random sometimes

there are several good or funny thread ideas, or ones i put actual effort into, and which people even replied to, but which got gassed like immediately for no clear reason, and then there's quite a few absolutely terrible and dumb threads i've made that i thought should be gassed, but instead of that they get a hundred posts

in conclusion gbs is a land of fart gas

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

I suspect most of you are post-choice.

Are you calling me a coward?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I just aborted the meaning of life. owned.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

honda whisperer fucked around with this message at 15:52 on May 18, 2022

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

coward

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

I prefer to think of it as extremely late term.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
I'm in favor of abortions, but its even better to practice safe posting to prevent threads like this from being made in the first place.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I'm a fetus and i live in a shoe

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
My son's name is also a bort

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr