Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Need for research.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

kntfkr posted:

Post vs. Quote

e: nm

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
what about postss that get deleted? do you think they... live on... somewhere?

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
What if God was real and was all like: abortions after 48 days is murder, before that it's cool.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
Abortion should be legal up to 69th trimester

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Borscht posted:

What if God was real and was all like: abortions after 48 days is murder, before that it's cool.

What if I aborted the second coming of Christ? Would he resurrect in utero after three days?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
do all posts go to heaven?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Purgatory is where we post

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Picture of abortion

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Honestly this puts you leagues ahead of some other posters so I applaud you :golfclap:

Ahem

:justpost:

:mad:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
Like I didn't think about that post (or this one) at all, just read some words and then before I knew it the spirit of posting moved my fingers and now you all have to read it

namaste

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

kntfkr posted:

Post vs. Quote

quote prolly.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Is there a contest for "most tortured analogy" going on that nobody told me about?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Is there a contest for "most tortured analogy" going on that nobody told me about?

not much, whats ogy with you?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

staberind posted:

not much, whats ogy with you?

Updog, mostly.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAK108u2xAs

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
Abort whatever you want but after you click the "submit reply" button it is it's own entity and deleting it is cowardly and immoral.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Waltzing Along posted:

Are any of you post-life? You have no filter. You start typing and you don't stop until you hit post. Doesn't matter how inane, how stupid, how much of a waste of time those keystrokes are. You are going to share them with the world.

I was like this until I got probed for two weeks, now I'm trying to tone things the hell down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

poopnanners posted:

Abort whatever you want but after you click the "submit reply" button it is it's own entity and deleting it is cowardly and immoral.

Ftfy.