Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

EorayMel posted:

if you posted this in imp zone you would get 7 people emptyquoting "ban" and/or :gas:

irrelevant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

hahah dont sign your posts, bitch!!!

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Just dropping in to point out that halo is bad and dumb but marathon and destiny own bones. :agesilaus:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Remembering how Halo 3 made Jesus allegory about John Spartan, the guy whose entire purpose in life was to shoot extraordinary amounts of intelligent creatures in the head.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

William Bear posted:

The season finale just came out.

The woman Chief had sex with used a Forerunner artifact to drag him into the (implied) Domain. She refused to release him, and since the Master Chief's body was lying catatonic mid-battle, one of Chief's Spartan squadmates shot her dead to wake him up.

RIP Makee. Rode a giant muscular dick, then died. She had a silly name, but she was really cute.

It's an allegory for how the writers think women are crazy bitches who will tempt good men into ruin but are also paper tigers who are easily defeated once their lies are disproven.

This is the sort of thing you should expect to see in a TV show based on a videogame.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Yaldabaoth posted:

It's an allegory for how the writers think women are crazy bitches who will tempt good men into ruin but are also paper tigers who are easily defeated once their lies are disproven.

This is the sort of thing you should expect to see in a TV show based on a videogame.

girls have cooties

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Jim Halo has silicon-based cum

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

the Cumvanent

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

William Bear posted:

The woman Chief had sex with used a Forerunner artifact to drag him into the (implied) Domain. She refused to release him, and since the Master Chief's body was lying catatonic mid-battle, one of Chief's Spartan squadmates shot her dead to wake him up.

RIP Makee. Rode a giant muscular dick, then died. She had a silly name, but she was really cute.

Also it was a 360 no scope and the last scene involves teabagging

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 32 hours!
They never muted chat when they recorded audio for the Halo show so every episode you can hear 11 year olds yelling slurs.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Halo

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Gaylo

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

its only gay if the rings touch

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Richard Halo

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
John Halo who was Gordon Halos brother was one day at a halo, typing on a warthog

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
I say yes
You say no
I say why
You say I don't know

Oh oh

You say goodbye
I say Halo
Halo Halo
I don't know why you say goodbye I say Halo

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Mr. Halo was my father, please, just call me John.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Halo.jpg

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
The twist that the Halo is actually a cock ring was fucken heavy

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
He was on SSRIs and then his dick started working when he stopped taking them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

William Bear posted:

i didn't know they put a roe vs wade thing into halo, gamers rise up????