Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Wake up, cocaine, bourbon, cocaine, fettuccine alfredo, cocaine, chivas regal, acid, oysters, champagne, cocaine, grass to take the edge off, ready to work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

Wake up, cocaine, bourbon, cocaine, fettuccine alfredo, cocaine, chivas regal, acid, oysters, champagne, cocaine, grass to take the edge off, ready to work

mystes
May 31, 2006

KidDynamite posted:

wake up. cpap machine hygiene. brush teeth. slam some adderall. poop. workout. japanese study cooldown. breakfast. shower. any chores that need to be done.

then work. work gets my energy after i've used it for me.
I'm exhausted just reading this

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

s/chivas regal/more bourbon/

s/oysters/scotch egg/

s/champagne/pbr/

and you have my morning

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/skooookum/status/1615755389596798976

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

wake up. open palm slam. vhs. every move. hard. whooshing sounds. mess up. say it. class. immature jerks. lines. lonely apartment. shout. wind down. lift.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Woke up, fell out of bed
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
And looking up, I noticed I was late
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

KidDynamite posted:

wake up. cpap machine hygiene. brush teeth. slam some adderall. poop. workout. japanese study cooldown. breakfast. shower. any chores that need to be done.

then work. work gets my energy after i've used it for me.

how is this possible

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

everyone's different and i won't judge but i cannot recall anytime in my life i did not sleep until the absolute last second i had before doing anything

mystes
May 31, 2006

Share Bear posted:

everyone's different and i won't judge but i cannot recall anytime in my life i did not sleep until the absolute last second i had before doing anything
I have managed to get up early and exercise in the morning before work maybe like 10 times in my life.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Share Bear posted:

i specifically set my alarm to give me extra time for my morning routine because rushing around in the morning makes me feel bad all day

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Pour up. Head shot. Sit down. Stand up. Pass out. Wake up. Faded. Faded.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

mystes posted:

I have managed to get up early and exercise in the morning before work maybe like 10 times in my life.

i like exercising after work, it helps with the stress of the day

mystes
May 31, 2006

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

i specifically set my alarm to give me extra time for my morning routine because rushing around in the morning makes me feel bad all day
If I did this I would still get out of bed at the same time just having got less sleep

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Share Bear posted:

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

last week i managed to wake up a little early so i could put dinner in the slow cooker but forgot why i was up early and just made coffee

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Sagebrush posted:

ideal state

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

rotor posted:

wake up, brew coffee, poop, drink coffee, sleepwalk through workday, become fully conscious around 3 or 4pm, eat dinner, live my best life until around midnight.

actual state

mystes
May 31, 2006

rotor posted:

wake up, brew coffee, poop, drink coffee, sleepwalk through workday, become fully conscious around 3 or 4pm, eat dinner, live my best life until around midnight.
I guess mine is kind of like this but it's more like:
wake up, brew coffee, drink coffee, ideally poop if my digestive system is in a good mood which is probably isn't, sleepwalk through workday, become tired by 3 or 4pm, eat dinner, procrastinate exercising, try to sleep with mixed results.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Share Bear posted:

i have not been able to do otherwise since home roni started

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Share Bear posted:

i have a dog.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

rip

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

wake up shower take meds get dressed give cat meds leave

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

wake up, slam adderall, go back to sleep, wake up, look at phone, get out of bed, look at bad screen, look at good screen, go to bed

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

The snowflake button makes it
cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold
<page flap noise> itchy. tasty.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Beeftweeter posted:

also once we adopted eggy it became kinda pointless to make the bed anyway lol

he's just gonna roll around in it :shrug:

PJ loves to dig in the bed and make a big nest of the blankets. it is very annoying, and bad for the comforters/duvet covers, but very cute

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

my dog likes to sleep in and then mosey down for brekkie by like 1030 or 11

he’s a very chill Labrador all things considered lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

my dog likes to sleep in and then mosey down for brekkie by like 1030 or 11

he’s a very chill Labrador all things considered lol

this is insane to me lmao

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

CPColin posted:

I've gone too far and now the user wants to Zoom to figure it out

Now the user is saying they couldn't find the thing they wanted to remove so they started adding it to other things to see if that would change anything. Just follow the loving procedure aaaaaaa

Now I have to jump in and I'm not even daring to ask whether they're using Test or Prod here.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Achmed Jones posted:

PJ loves to dig in the bed and make a big nest of the blankets. it is very annoying, and bad for the comforters/duvet covers, but very cute

lol yeah zeus liked to make little forts out of the blankets

i think eggy is too small to do that though, he usually just steals pillows

he likes his beds better anyway

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

CPColin posted:

Now the user is saying they couldn't find the thing they wanted to remove so they started adding it to other things to see if that would change anything. Just follow the loving procedure aaaaaaa

Now I have to jump in and I'm not even daring to ask whether they're using Test or Prod here.

rip

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

post hole digger posted:

this is insane to me lmao

he’s a very good boy :)

he does steal my spot when I get up for work, so that probably helps. sometimes ill go upstairs to grab my glasses or put socks on and hes on my pillow, somehow with covers over him, snoring

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
dogs are horrid pillow thieves but i cant really blame them

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

cls: got that 2nd opinion from another dentist on having to get six crowns over the next year or so. No disagreement from them

stupid goddamn expensive acidic minefield of a mouth aaagh :bang:

(e) this is gonna cost almost as much as the loving abdominoplasty last year :pwn:

Ciaphas fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Jan 25, 2023

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

this guy is more comfortable than any of us ever will be lol

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

They were of course on Prod because they didn't know the Test password. (It's the same, because everything here is dumb all the time.)

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Ciaphas posted:

cls: got that 2nd opinion from another dentist on having to get six crowns over the next year or so. No disagreement from them

stupid goddamn expensive acidic minefield of a mouth aaagh :bang:

(e) this is gonna cost almost as much as the loving abdominoplasty last year :pwn:

:negative:

glg :rip:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

thanks. in the end it beats getting six root canals so i guess i can't get too beat up about it

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Cat Face Joe posted:

how is this possible

i go to bed around 10 and wake up at 5. i'm very lucky i was able to keep this schedule while quitting ambien cold turkey. and the schedule does get messed up because i have adhd. but i return to it. it's like a comfort blanket now.

working out needs to happen first thing or i make too many excuses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

I don't think I'll ever be able to understand the idea of waking up at 5 in the loving morning as being "like a comfort blanket"