Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

I gave up drinking. Now I use traffic cones to funnel a hot slurry of raw kratom up my rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

now, and also before

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
haha, don't make fun of kratom weirdos like that. they got enough problems

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Jonny 290 posted:

haha, don't make fun of kratom weirdos like that. they got enough problems
Oh not making fun, it's not like I've never gone one a days-long kratom jag

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/MrMatthewCFB/status/1559401035386454016

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

well, it's wednesday

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i showed a cute boy a tv girl song i really like and now he's set a line from it as his discord status and it's his top song on last.fm

my loving HEART dude i cant

(he made a last.fm account after i showed him mine)

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

what is a "tv girl song", is it like a new kind of vtuber or miku thing

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Share Bear posted:

what is a "tv girl song", is it like a new kind of vtuber or miku thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_bRcz9ujIw

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

ah, ok cool

i feel like the breakbeat choice is something that comes and goes with this kinda arrangement, this feels very 90s/mobyish but its not

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

cjs: up early and making breakfast and coffee for me and partner because i am blocked on several issues

i see the appeal of this as a routine but i have never been a morning person, i view it as kinda deranged in a lynchian way

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

i'm shocked, shocked i tell you that hbag, now that they're actually talking to other people and going outside/doing things with them more, is feeling better and less depressed.

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

gently caress it gonna go to the gym super early like some kind of maniac that has to "close deals" or whatever the gently caress

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
got a big boil on my bum

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

hbag posted:

i showed a cute boy a tv girl song i really like and now he's set a line from it as his discord status and it's his top song on last.fm

my loving HEART dude i cant

(he made a last.fm account after i showed him mine)

lmao, big AIM energy

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

bump_fn posted:

lmao, big AIM energy

it’s fun to watch imo

someone having a good time on the internet like we did when we were kids

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

bump_fn posted:

lmao, big AIM energy

:jackbud:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

i'm glad the Kids These Days™ are going back to the smaller private stuff. it's how the internet was meant to be

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

PIZZA.BAT posted:

i'm glad the Kids These Days™ are going back to the smaller private stuff. it's how the internet was meant to be

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

the kids saw the abyss and built bunkers

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

bump_fn posted:

lmao, big AIM energy

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

it’s fun to watch imo

someone having a good time on the internet like we did when we were kids

PIZZA.BAT posted:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

PIZZA.BAT posted:

was aim and irc etc. small and private?

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

fart simpson posted:

compared to facebook and twitter? absolutely

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

fart simpson posted:

yes. in terms of community size you interact with, not ownership

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

cjs: i should probably go to work :negative:

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Share Bear posted:

cjs: up early and making breakfast and coffee for me and partner because i am blocked on several issues

That's good. I've heard coffee has a notable unblocking effect on a lot of people.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

cjs: i should probably go to work :negative:

i mean, you don't have to

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

It's my wife's 44th birthday and she asked me to get her some lovely fast food breakfast since we usually don't eat like that. drove to wendy's and forgot my wallet and hosed up my morning stand-up meeting because I had to drive home and back.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It's my wife's 44th birthday and she asked me to get her some lovely fast food breakfast since we usually don't eat like that. drove to wendy's and forgot my wallet and hosed up my morning stand-up meeting because I had to drive home and back.

https://twitter.com/awfulannouncing/status/1559700135273119744

Apr 7, 2003

I'm a Riverhounds fan now

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Cut to the Pirates' clubhouse and the manager revealing a sexy pin-up of Eck saying "you guys stink" and saying he'll peel off one section of Eck's clothes for every win

Apr 7, 2003

not sure how this guy is too loving stupid to understand that the Pirates have been "rebuilding" for six years and will be "rebuilding" for another sixteen.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

CPColin posted:

Cut to the Pirates' clubhouse and the manager revealing a sexy pin-up of Eck saying "you guys stink" and saying he'll peel off one section of Eck's clothes for every win

hahahaha

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

not sure how this guy is too loving stupid to understand that the Pirates have been "rebuilding" for six years and will be "rebuilding" for another sixteen.

pirates fans trying to psychologically accept this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S7wRnHFc8I

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Share Bear posted:

gently caress it gonna go to the gym super early like some kind of maniac that has to "close deals" or whatever the gently caress

working out early is good op.

Apr 7, 2003

bump_fn posted:

pirates fans trying to psychologically accept this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S7wRnHFc8I

that's the last time Sean Rod hit anything

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

that's the last time Sean Rod hit anything

On the afternoon of January 28, 2017, Rodriguez was injured near his Miami home when his Chevy Suburban SUV was struck in a side collision by a stolen police cruiser.[36] The stolen police car then burst into and was engulfed in flames, as its driver was killed in the crash.[37][38][39] In the collision Rodriguez's rotator cuff on his non-throwing left arm was severely torn, his labrum was damaged, and his biceps tendon was dislocated.[40] His wife suffered a broken tibia, femur, wrist, and three broken ribs and was unable to walk for four months, his 7-year-old son Gogo had lacerations on his head, a fractured orbital bone beneath his eye, and a broken arm, and his 2-year-old son Zekiel was hospitalized with internal bleeding.[41][42][38]

Rodriguez had surgery on his three injuries on February 14. He missed five months in rehab, and was not activated until mid-season.[40][36][43] After Rodriguez returned to the team and had 37 at bats, the Braves traded him.[9]

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

this is going to sound like a "oh youre talking about sportsball????" rear end post but man i had no loving idea what any of you meant by pirates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

hbag posted:

this is going to sound like a "oh youre talking about sportsball????" rear end post but man i had no loving idea what any of you meant by pirates

They've got the longest losing streak in worldwide professional sports