Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

PIZZA.BAT posted:

cjs: cto is spending more time with his family and our only remaining sales engineer has put in his notice

:ohno:

sned teh resume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
tired: today
wired: tomorrow
worried: the future

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

cjs: scared to lead another workshop today :ohdear:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

PIZZA.BAT posted:

in entirely unrelated news does anyone have that pardon the interruption meme where it's a baseball player peeking over the dugout wall with the text AFRAID. google image search is failing me

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
cjs in the office, feeling good, planning for bosses' parental leave

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Video Nasty posted:

cjs: scared to lead another workshop today :ohdear:

teaching can be fun and rewarding if you practice and improve your lesson content iteratively. keep your learning outcomes in focus and everything else should flow from that.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

cjs: don't really feel like it today

Kaiho
Dec 2, 2004

cjs: 360 Slack messages overnight including heated tempers that I now need to assuage from the opposite end of the world timezone wise

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

im sad that this guy didn’t live to see trains

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

cjs: oh, IT is pushing out monthly updates again

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Kaiho posted:

cjs: 360 Slack messages overnight including heated tempers that I now need to assuage from the opposite end of the world timezone wise

"Take a chill pill" *mark messages Read*

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

jesus WEP posted:

im sad that this guy didn’t live to see trains

i feel like autistic peeps imprint on that sorta stuff, so they wouldn't go for it, just like boomer train peeps don't go for the usual young peep's anime and video games

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i was watching a youtube series of someone playing cities skylines and like 8 episodes in he was like “now i’ve got a lot of messages asking when i’m going to put trains in. don’t worry guys. i love trains too, we’re just waiting until the city’s big enough” and it made me lol because of the overlap of people who really like trains and people who watch dozens of hours of someone else playing a city builder

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i heard cities skylines 2 was not so great

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

dioxazine posted:

https://twitter.com/unormal/status/1717696827967861103

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
More like lovely Crycrimes Poo

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
no fuckin lod lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

you don’t even need teeth models at all. ignoring lod

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i imagine people like having teeth

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

bob dobbs is dead posted:

i feel like autistic peeps imprint on that sorta stuff, so they wouldn't go for it, just like boomer train peeps don't go for the usual young peep's anime and video games

Hmm.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

pretty sure there's boomer animus and 20 something trainimus, pluteus maximus

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

like, you yourself basically are well and stuck on kpop and whatever that final fantasy is you play and ham

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

ham?

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcYMGs-6Vqg

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

THANK YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

like, you yourself basically are well and stuck on kpop and whatever that final fantasy is you play and ham

:chloe:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

lol

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
cjs: have to go to a restaurant for a lunch farewell-ish thing :ohdear:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

bob you're insanely off the mark here, also i have adhd, not autism. im not gonna make this about me tho. i'm pretty sure ancient greek dude would be into trains and thats taht.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

trains are really cool

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
I am a big fan of trains for sure. one day i wanna take that california zephyr out to the bay and make work pay for it.

i wonder if they got wifi

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Jonny 290 posted:

I am a big fan of trains for sure. one day i wanna take that california zephyr out to the bay and make work pay for it.

i looked into some of those cool train trips and many of them do not have wifi, which makes me sad

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Elder Postsman posted:

cjs: don't really feel like it today

:same: BROTHER

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Jonny 290 posted:

im still recommending u go to china

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
korea also works. and japan. every east asian polity's trains slap compared to america's failtrains

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

dioxazine posted:

It was not and continues to not be
Paid update is next. Past free update was underwhelming. Lotta city builder content creators actually went back to CS1

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

I took the surfliner from la to slo once and it is an amazing trip. only about 4 hours AND wifi the whole way!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I still prefer Sim City 4 over C:S

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
CJS: daydreaming about taking my toddler to the train museum to see the Easter bunny this Saturday. When I bought the ticket last night I printed the paper and gave it to him and told him "This is a ticket to ride"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

*avenue q voice* everyone's a little bit 'tistic