Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

rotor, please. we need the weekend thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

dioxazine posted:

rotor, please. we need the weekend thread

it is done

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

rotor posted:

it is done

cheers!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Cat Face Joe posted:

*nodding but clearly waiting for my turn to talk*

we have a place called tiger sugar that's p. good

that place and Que Hong are god tier Friday takeaway stops

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

InternetOfTwinks posted:

Janitoring your keyboard actually slaps, I've got things configured just so and it's the best. All my modifers actually near home row where it makes sense.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

my dog is hanging out with me in my office while I try to figure out if I need to adjust the valves or just clean the carb in a leaf blower and he won’t loving stop farting

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

my dog is hanging out with me in my office while I try to figure out if I need to adjust the valves or just clean the carb in a leaf blower and he won’t loving stop farting

Your dog's valves need adjusting

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

i woke up with a huge cramp in my calf and my wife quickly woke up to my yelling and helped rub it down. the cats all came to check on me. I am loved.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

KidDynamite posted:

i woke up with a huge cramp in my calf and my wife quickly woke up to my yelling and helped rub it down. the cats all came to check on me. I am loved.

:3:

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

wahoo its my birthday

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

happy born day, hbag.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

hbag posted:

wahoo its my birthday
hapy bday hbag

https://youtu.be/js6DdKrDW0g

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

happy birthday baggers, here’s to many more

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBBHxq_klsQ&hd=1

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

hbag posted:

wahoo its my birthday

are you even old enough to have a bar/bat mitzvah

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

bump_fn posted:

are you even old enough to have a bar/bat mitzvah

im not jewish but arent those typically when you turn 13

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

hbag posted:

im not jewish but arent those typically when you turn 13

so that’s a no

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

im 20

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

e: actually

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Colonel, I'm thinking about thos beans

Snake, focus on your mission!

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

hbag posted:

wahoo its my birthday

i don't usually post in cjs on weekends since there is no j to cs, but since this is a special occasion

happy birthday! hope things go well for you in the year(s) to come

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

dioxazine posted:

happy birthday! hope you come well for things in the year(s) to go

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
as per my previous declaration, i will take a sixer if it's adminstered for me directly speaking to hbag.

Happy birthday, you weird rear end fucker. we can't hang out, but i am glad that you have put another notch in your belt. i hope you're doing okay and you are further along your road of not being an annoying little poo poo that spams horrible takes all day. That is all.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

hbag posted:

wahoo its my birthday

enjoy getting gayer with time

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Jonny 290 posted:

Happy birthday, you weird rear end fucker. we can't hang out, but i am glad that you have put another notch in your belt. i hope you're doing okay and you are further along your road of not being an annoying little poo poo that spams horrible takes all day. That is all.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

a passive-aggressive backhanded compliment was exactly what i wanted for my birthday how did you know

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Improbable Lobster posted:

enjoy getting gayer with time

If one is non-binary and gay, does that mean they are exclusively attracted to other enbies?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
man i cant believe i have LOONA tickets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EEo-iE5u_A

i'm about to show the gently caress up to this

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

first i read some with the boy

then i drank a beer and read book two of the tao te ching in the hammock

then i did the weedeating

then i learned how to restring the weedeater cause one side of the string had gone inside the spool

then i mowed the grass

now im sittin around waiting for ms and little jones to bring home some ice cream

then ill probably take a shower and maybe do some more hammock+beer stuff

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

CPColin posted:

If one is non-binary and gay, does that mean they are exclusively attracted to other enbies?

any relationship with an enbie is gay afaik

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
it doesnt matter anyways bc the 2022 banger hands down is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAzlWScHTc4

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i have genuine unironic love for these Good Boys

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Achmed Jones posted:

then i did the weedeating

:420:

How's temps in your neck of the woods? I saw 91 on the thermometer and decided it was an excellent time for a long bike ride. During the ride, I went past a person wearing a white-on-black t-shirt that said "VEGAN" on it. Action-packed day!

Also a guy saw me putting my helmet back on and asked how far I'd ridden. When I said it was twelve miles, he was very impressed and encouraging! :3: (And then I had to ride twelve more miles to get home)

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

CPColin posted:

:420:

How's temps in your neck of the woods? I saw 91 on the thermometer and decided it was an excellent time for a long bike ride. During the ride, I went past a person wearing a white-on-black t-shirt that said "VEGAN" on it. Action-packed day!

Also a guy saw me putting my helmet back on and asked how far I'd ridden. When I said it was twelve miles, he was very impressed and encouraging! :3: (And then I had to ride twelve more miles to get home)

Oh wow, it's not near that here - high 70s I think

sounds like a rad ride! I'm gonna be travelling next week so I'm takin it easy and making sure to hang out with the fam today instead of disappearing into the canyon for a few hours

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Today's ride was better than the last one I did because the wind was inexplicably in my face on the way out this time, which almost never happens. Then it was foggy at Avila Beach lol

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

i have genuine unironic love for these Good Boys

RRR was so fuckin good I’m still thinking about it a week later.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i just started watching RRR and the first ten mins are nsane

im stoked

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
cls: My left foot feels like I'm trying to hold a pen and write, and the pen keeps biting me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Cat Face Joe posted:

*nodding but clearly waiting for my turn to talk*

we have a place called tiger sugar that's p. good

every year in china there’s a new milk tea chain that takes off and builds 5000 locations per city block, sometimes with a gimmick sometimes not. they over expand and then come crashing back down to earth, for the cycle to repeat with a new chain

although it seems to be slowing down in recent years. maybe heytea will actually “win”