Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

It raining again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Vaguebooking is attention seeking behavior. poo poo or get off the pot

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

A shame. It's clear from the style that the artist has seen this artifact before, and wants to be initiated into its secrets, but he can only approximate it because there are no elders teaching him the old ways.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

graph posted:

ohtani stats for the wbc: .435 9R 10H, 1.86 11K 2W 1L 1SV

what the gently caress

tires for my motorcycle: 90/90-19 52V F, 100/90-18 56V R

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

c san francisco s: still fuken WIMDY

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

My posting shack nearly did blow away, can't you see?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

graph posted:

sporpsball am i right ??

https://www.theonion.com/walking-sports-database-scorns-walking-sci-fi-database-1819566197

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

why are you still the mod of this forum when all you post about is baseball and cats

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Now this kind of baseball I can get into!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

rotor posted:

hahahahaa

hell i'll quote it again

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

quiggy posted:

what's important is that we always center a11y, i18n, and s12y as we work on our q2 okrs

I'm really glad I work in a place where I don't have to deal with that bullshit

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I don't mind most aspects of British orthography but I think that "drink driving" and "maths" are super dumb

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Where's hbag? Did they finally go to school

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

endlessmonotony posted:

... the point is that SA posters are by and large maladjusted and bitter.

I disagree. SA posters are by and large normal people. I've met a number of goons in real life and all of them were just regular folks, maybe a little on the dorky side, like me.

There are certainly specific subforms here that are loaded with maladjusted and bitter people, and those posters tend to be extremely noisy and prolific, so perhaps that's why your view is a little skewed.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

💯

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Beeftweeter posted:

the thing thats really been bothering me though is that i can still see it with my eyes closed

it's probably a ghost

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i saw a long poodle yesterday and thought of achmed jones.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I only drink decaf

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

prefect posted:

i always remember something from early elementary school where a character in a comic strip or something asked why it wasn't "toothsoap". it haunts me

Toothpaste primary function (other than providing fluoride) is as a polishing compound, not a detergent. If anything toothpaste is more like Brasso for your teeth than soap for your teeth.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

It fuken wimdy again

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Beeftweeter posted:

he's seriously not at all your typical small dog. for example instead of getting all anxious and yappy on the subway he just...

https://i.imgur.com/9t7OmXB.mp4

gets extremely sleepy. lol

Sleepy baby :3:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I will pet all dogs

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I went to a tex mex place in Shanghai that was done up inside as a Chinese interpretation of a Texas farmhouse. I had an enchilada that was mostly liquid and a margarita that was mostly tequila. It was great

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

fart simpson posted:

you ever seen all those recipes that call for just 1 clove of garlic? lol.

I saw a British cooking video for some sort of casserole where they recommended rubbing a garlic clove on the empty dish and then throwing it away.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

jesus WEP posted:

why would you throw a perfectly good dish away

Well, it was about to be involved in the creation of British food.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Kenny Logins posted:

hmm. best professor??

hi!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

post hole digger posted:

im really out here touching fish

Let him go :mad:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Cat Face Joe posted:

you shouldn't use sus irl at all cause it used to mean you suspect someone's gay

I don't think it means that anymore.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

hobbesmaster posted:

come to embedded land, we have such sights to show you

:unsmigghh:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i had a buffalo burger once. it was fine

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

fart simpson posted:

im king charles irl

you are a weird and generally unlikeable person, your majesty

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

InternetOfTwinks posted:

we want to introduce her to computers as she grows up

child endangerment

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

hobbesmaster posted:

yeah that Toyota acceleration lawsuit leading to a public code analysis made everyone take autosar and ISO26262 seriously

The Toyota code had like 10,000 global variables. Lol

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i am tired of seeing gender-neutral things ending in -man turning into awkwardly worded -person constructions. i think i'm going to switch back to using "man" for all humans and werman/woman for male/female respectively, like we did in the good old days. who is with me

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

mystes posted:

Even if man theoretically should have been gender neutral you can't change the history that it was interpreted as being exclusively male in many of these words as a result of women being excluded from various careers, etc., so I would not advise this.

im just gonna start by calling all male people "wermen" and we'll see how it goes from there.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

CPColin posted:

There is only one joke and it ends "arr, it be drivin' me nuts"

my favorite joke of all time is also a pirate joke.

you: "what is a pirate's favorite letter?"
them (rolling their eyes): "is it ARR?"
you (squinting, affecting a pirate accent): "nay. ye'd think it be ARR! but a pirate's true love be the C."

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Video Nasty posted:

what about a man bun

Achmed Jones posted:

it's a bun. it's a purse.

yep

also "purse" as a specifically feminine term/item has got to be what, like 100 years old at most? all sorts of historical literature has men carrying purses and referring to them as such. when did men start carrying billfolds or wallets instead of purses? how long before men carrying purses became unacceptable?

Sagebrush fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Apr 9, 2023

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Beeftweeter posted:

lol yeah thats a thing that i haven't really seen on this coast

:ca:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xlEk4pB0Co&t=46s

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

yes, tonight is the night that the guy in california learned about low riders, from the lady in edmonton.

:rolleye:

Sagebrush fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Apr 9, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

sorry, my bad. force of habit

the grocery store i go to has a parking lot full of low riders every sunday afternoon though. gorgeous paint jobs