Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

endlessmonotony posted:

People are definitely dogpiling Smoka a lot. It's the nature of groups, always got to have The Enemy.

I'd trade every post of yours for more Smokaposting with zero hesitation.

at first i read this as "dogpilling" and was wondering what stupid internet thing i missed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Beeftweeter posted:

dog stuff has got to taste really loving awful. we got some chicken jerky for the boy and he's loving nuts about it but the smell makes me gag

did you know they actually pay humans to taste test dog food

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

PokeJoe posted:

where can i sign??

https://www.thepennyhoarder.com/make-money/side-gigs/get-paid-to-eat-dog-food/

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

fart simpson posted:

anyway that’s the same american coworker who a while back told me “every time i see a chinese person on the street im filled with hate. i dont know what to do”

cant believe you work with mark wahlberg

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
hbag rules

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=429124&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=17

found some posts in a thread about sniffing sister panties

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Cat Face Joe posted:

whatever happened to those people who bought accounts for their future kids

someone on the nmp3s offsite received their account from someone's will. like the guy put his credentials in his will and someone else took over the account when they died.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
Gonna share this one because it cracked me up.

I have a junior at work who is always getting into trouble with his system, and this one really takes the cake.

He asked me why his bash shell wasn't starting, it would just hang and he couldn't do anything. So I had him run bash --noprofile --norc and it was able to get a shell up.

Doing bash --noprofile broke so it was clearly in .bashrc. Lets see whats inside.

At the end I find:

code:
source <(ng completion script)
Which makes sense, he does some front-end stuff. Lets comment that line out and see what happens.

Shell starts up. WTF.

I run this ng command and it spawns some EMACS like editor. I couldn't figure out what the gently caress.

which ng shows /usr/bin/ng, which doesn't seem right at all, this is some node package.
ng --help just fires up emacs again.

dpkg -S /usr/bin/ng shows that it belongs to a package called ng-common, which has this description:

code:
Description: Common files used by ng-* packages
 Ng is Nihongo Mg, MicroGnuEmacs. It is a small lightweight Emacs-like
 editor. It can handle both Latin and CJK.  UTF-8 is now supported.
 This package contains documents and a wrapper script.
This editor is ancient. Found a git repo for it here https://github.com/amuramatsu/ng, where some psycho added UTF-8 support to it.

The README contains this blurb if you want to send him a patch:

code:
Alternatively, and under the same conditions, you can send either a 3"
AmigaDOS format disk or a 9 track tape (Unix tar format) to:

Mike Meyer
	P.O. Box 4730
	Berkeley, CA 94704
Someone in discord figured out what happened:

code:
Command 'ng' not found, but can be installed with:

sudo apt install ng-common
:allears:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i could never date someone who smokes its so loving trashy especially in tyool 2022

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Fortaleza posted:

I have a house and it rules, lots of space for doin' stuff and makin' things

same. i got 2 bedrooms i dont even use.

lots of space for fun poo poo.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Lady Radia posted:

still not sure if i want one around here. always wanted a house or a condo near the water, since my time in Chicago on Lake Michigan (i was broke my whole computer touching job there paying for that fuckin apt). but in detroit my options are "get hate crimed in macomb county" or "grosse pointe, land of the rich". i guess some spots near belle isle look good

im in oakland county near the royal oak area and its nice and chill

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i dont vote or pay attention to that stuff so i dont really know

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
the q stands for qanon

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
one time after a late flight home i was really hungry and decided to stop by mcdonalds because i craved a big mac.

i almost never eat fast food, but it was like 11:30pm and i was hungry and exhausted.

it came out absolutely perfect, looked like the picture. bun was fluffy, it tasted fresh. all the veggies tasted fresh.

it's been like 7 years and never been back because i know any other big mac i'll get will be a let down compared to it.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
no dont

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

The Fool posted:

yeah that was bad

coward

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Kazinsal posted:

i'll take six thank you

reported

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i saw the original post, and i believe thats what you believe.

look for an invite from a protonmail email address inviting you to a meeting.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
until jira's cloud poo poo gets fedramp or hipaa agreements going their cloud solution is DOA for us

we're still on an old on-prem version because we have no other option then changing everything, which... we may do.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Cold on a Cob posted:

running your own plex and using plexamp is also a decent solution

yeah plexamp loving owns

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

post hole digger posted:

its got a linux version :qq:

and the ios version supports carplay!

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
alley-oop is the post before the page break

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
cjs: saving us $400/mo by terminating an EC2 instance that was just named "lol"

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Shaggar posted:

im not touching the almost certain VM waste in our azure sub unless those savings are hitting my pocket

this will directly effect my bonus

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
lol at fips mode squad

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
jOOQ author trying to cause trouble

https://twitter.com/lukaseder/status/1591029722297008128

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
every time i see him i cant believe that guy was younger than 20 goddamn

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Beeftweeter posted:

what lmao

dude look(ed?) like hes pushing 40

On May 17th, 2018, Vice confirmed that Nixon had passed away at the age of 19 due to complications recovering from a collapsed lung.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
close your laptop in class goddamn

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
there's almost never a good reason to have a laptop open in class. it will do nothing but distract you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
get yourself an expensive kitchen scale